{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truck Cab Just thought I'd throw it out there...

4 posters

Go down

Truck Cab Just thought I'd throw it out there... Empty Truck Cab Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Post by LRS30 January 8th 2008, 4:04 am

Item number: 160196056966 Interesting Piece Could make a neat truck for the price....

Title: rat rod parts

Condition: Used

Description
rat truck has 2x3 frame with front perch, 88 to 90 corvette rearend cab was a 2 door dodge with a model a back tack welded on, has some rust on bottom of doors and cowl not real bad,also have a model a front spring windshield frame and one inside door garnish this comes with a bill of sale and must be picked up, any questions email me at gmdg46@blueriver.net must be paid for within 5 days unless other arrangements made with me, this is a parts only
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Truck Cab Just thought I'd throw it out there... Empty Re: Truck Cab Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Post by JRiggs January 8th 2008, 4:29 am

thats pretty cool
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Truck Cab Just thought I'd throw it out there... Empty Re: Truck Cab Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Post by herb73 January 8th 2008, 2:48 pm

where is this for sale? and how much

herb73
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by John B January 8th 2008, 4:07 pm

herb73 wrote:where is this for sale? and how much

It's on ebay Heath. Just go to the search and enter the item number ( 160196056966 ) and it will take you right to it.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down