{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bin Laden threatens France in new message

2 posters

Go down

Bin Laden threatens France in new message  Empty Bin Laden threatens France in new message

Post by RebStew January 24th 2011, 6:34 am

Why does this not bother me too bad? France is almost a curse word around here. I think it's funny he's still making threats. How long do you think he can hide in a cave. Sometimes I wonder if he's even still alive and it's not someone else pretending to be him. It's like the punk kid that runs his mouth to everyone on the play ground. Sooner or later someone will catch up to him.
http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/world/bin-laden-threatens-france-in-new-message_5923845
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Bin Laden threatens France in new message  Empty Re: Bin Laden threatens France in new message

Post by Z-YOU January 24th 2011, 7:09 am

I don't tend to think much of them either, but a couple of years ago my wife & son went to France and they say the French people were very very friendly and that the French continually honor our WWII Veterans and combat casualties with ceremonies and keeping flowers at the cemeteries and monuments.

As we know around here, the government doesn't always take a posture with which the general population agrees.

I'm always reminded that without the French Navy, we could not have defeated the Red Coats.

As for Bin Ladin, I don't think our government really wants to find or eliminate him. We need an identifiable evil enemy to justify spending $Billions each week and keep getting brave American men and women killed. The politicians keep saying we're in Afghanistan to make certain we're never attacked from there again as we were on 9/11. But we were never attacked from Afghanistan. We were attacked from within our own borders by people allowed into the country under a moronic immigration policy that 1st let them in here and then did not enforce the law to remove them. And the next attack won't come from Afghanistan or Iraq or Iran. It'll come from a Mosque right here in the USA that teaches hatred against the US, our government, our society, our culture, and our Christianity. The pieces for a nuclear or chemical attack will be brought here from Mexico and/or Canada and probably from one of our own military installations or university laboratories.

We are the fools of the universe.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down