{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

******* DAMN THIEFS

+3
jbs10
Z-YOU
JRiggs
7 posters

Go down

******* DAMN THIEFS Empty ******* DAMN THIEFS

Post by JRiggs December 23rd 2010, 11:13 pm

Well its been quite a few weeks since ive even walked to the garage. i figured since the people that live downstairs are always home and up all night ud think that they hear everything. not saying i expect them to babysit the garage. but damn if u hear someone busting a lock off send the dog out or call the pd.

went out to put some wheels in the garage and damn if the following isnt missing:
1. drawer full of metric wrenches
2. drawer full of standard wrenches
3. drawer full of phillips screwdrivers
4. brand new harbor freight wire feed welder (thinking i loaned this out if i dont get a response back from ne one then it was stolen. i cant remember crap)
5. of all things my freaken sawzaw....
6. they did get the brand new 4'' grinder

Id like to cut their fingers off with the cut off wheel. (damn better check to make sure its still there)

the air compressor, heater, radio, speakers and all is still there i have so much shit in their i dont know whats missing and what isnt...

merry freaken christmas to me....

i'm so pissed i can spit fire....

sorry for the rant, sorry kids for the not so polite words....

Last edited by JRiggs on December 27th 2010, 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

******* DAMN THIEFS Empty Re: ******* DAMN THIEFS

Post by Z-YOU December 23rd 2010, 11:19 pm

I feel you pain brother. Had to be someone that knew there was something in there worth busting the lock.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 December 24th 2010, 12:14 am

go look at the pon shop bet u thir thir...........that s#$ks
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 December 24th 2010, 12:33 am

Sorry to hear that man....
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 24th 2010, 12:42 am

must be another spree of thiefs found this over on cl

I'm looking for tools stolen from my garage in Newport, Kentucky. The last item stolen was a Dewalt contractor's series air compressor. It was removed Sunday night and tracks in the snow led to somewhere on the east side of Newport, possibly Washington Street. Also stolen that night was a fall arrest harness and a bag of rigging gear worth nearly $1000, a kobalt right angle grinder and a general pneumatic grinder.

Previously stolen include but a Lincoln 175 Mig welder, tons of hand tools, a Milwaukee circular saw, a Dewalt 14.4 volt cordless drill, an older Makita sander, Craftsman tool kit, a portor cable wide portable band saw.

There are other things and I'm sure there are some things I don't know about. This scum has targeted me for a couple of months. I have a couple of names of possible robbers and one that is looking pretty guilty.

I am offering a reward of $750 for his arrest and conviction and I will pay for any other information to find the whereabouts of my tools and the scum that stole it.

Please reply to this post and Thank You.

JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 24th 2010, 12:57 am

This stinks man. At least they didn't get the air compressor. You need to get a drive way motion rig up like I have. It drives Amy nuts but it works. Even if I have the house alarm turned off the drive way buzzer will go off.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 24th 2010, 1:32 am

Riggs you need to make a police report. Doing so will bring more police into the area. It will also help if we run into whoever stole them. It's easier to get away with breaking someone's face if you have proof the stuff was stolen from you. They got Johnny Stampers tools back when they broke into his garage. You never know who they will try to sell them to. We need to put the word out on the street and with the police. Not filling out a report is just asking for them to come back and they will. Have Brandy do it if you are working. I left a mag/ on the swing. Grab it when you get home.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 24th 2010, 1:37 am

i was in the garage when u came over... surprised u didnt hear me. i was being loud and put another lock on. wrapped the doors with a few chains. going tonight to get a few more locks.

i made a report with the cops. officer brown was here. he said i need to find the recpt for the welder .....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Butch Thompson December 24th 2010, 3:18 am

the other day i was over their they was lookin for a red head named joe nash probly wher they went riggs cops were on his a55 hope he gets his cracker hatethem someone needs to cut his fingers off i wopuld b glad to
Butch Thompson
Butch Thompson
National Sergeant at Arms

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 24th 2010, 8:42 am

I know who you are talking about and he's been staying next door to Riggs. I was going to bring that up but I was on the porch and they have cameras pointing right at my house with audio. I didn't want to get a bee's nest stirred up before I was for sure. But that may be who it is. Riggs you call that cop back? Or another one?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 24th 2010, 9:33 am

i called pd, officer showed up said for me to call officer brown back in the am. officer (long (BEEP) name) said since mr. brown already has the majority of the info that itd be best for him to finish the report.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 24th 2010, 9:37 am

He should have file the (beep) report when he was (beep) there! I'll bring that up at the next meeting. These (beep) rookie cops need to learn to do their duty or there are people standing in line to do their job and they can go be lazy some other(beep) place.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 24th 2010, 10:58 am

should have seen me trying to put new locks and latches on kinda hard when most screws are phillips and the fudgers took every last phillip screwdriver. Sad
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Moparcowboy December 27th 2010, 4:50 am

JRiggs wrote:should have seen me trying to put new locks and latches on kinda hard when most screws are phillips and the fudgers took every last phillip screwdriver. Sad

Sorry to hear about your lost. They are breaking windows out of cars around here to steal a hand full of change out of your ash tray

Moparcowboy
Car washer

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down