{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thought it was funny...

3 posters

Go down

I thought it was funny... Empty I thought it was funny...

Post by JRiggs December 16th 2010, 5:22 am

A trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of car, runs up to his truck, knocks on the door. Trucker lowers the window, she says Hi, my name is Heather you are losing some of your load. The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken the blonde say brightly, Hi my name is Heather, you are losing some of your load! Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again continues down the street. At the third red light , the same thing happens again. When the light turns green the trucker revs up races to the next light. When he stops this time , he hurriedly gets out of the truck, runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, after she lowers he says... Hi my name is Danny, Its winter in missouri I'm driving the freaken SALT TRUCK.

JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

I thought it was funny... Empty Re: I thought it was funny...

Post by Lady rebel December 17th 2010, 2:42 am

That was funny!!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 17th 2010, 5:57 am

That was a good one. Oh teh bimbo blonde's
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down