{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody need a television

3 posters

Go down

Anybody need a television Empty Anybody need a television

Post by junkyardjeff December 8th 2010, 5:08 am

I have a small 19 inch that works and if anyone needs one come and get it,its not a new fangled digital tuner version but a old one that will need a convertor. I might have a second one that I will be giving away as I am going to take the one out of the garage too since I dont need to be watching it when I am trying to get some work done,now that the signal has went digital the reception sucks in the garage I have not watched it much and would rather listen to the radio.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Anybody need a television Empty Re: Anybody need a television

Post by RebStew December 8th 2010, 5:42 am

I was given a big floor model last week. It was nice but really old. I figured the kids could watch it or play vidoe games on it to keep them off the Plazma. We plugged it in and went to hook the game up and it had no RCA jacks. LOL. they couldn't even play their games on it. It wasn't worth the effort to run cable to it when there was the big TV 10 feet away. Corey and I drug it out for the garbage man to take.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 8th 2010, 7:06 am

no one wants to play video games on a floor model when the have a plasma within arm reach lol, but i know what ya mean though
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum