{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tru TV is full of it.

+2
Blue Eyed Devil
RebStew
6 posters

Go down

Tru TV is full of it.  Empty Tru TV is full of it.

Post by RebStew December 8th 2010, 2:28 am

I don't watch much tv in the summer. Being stuck in the house from the cold has me trying to find stuff to watch. TRUTV?? I'm not sure if any of you watch this but they are full of crap! If this was some channel that showed fictional stuff then I could see it. What I don't get is they call it Tru TV. There is nothing true about the shows I watched today. All Worked Up. It has process servers and repo guys doing their job. I have done both and and if what they show is tru(e) footage then Obama is a great President. Yeah I went there. He sucks and so does this fake TruTV channel. Anyone that thinks that is real you are getting fooled.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Tru TV is full of it.  Empty Re: Tru TV is full of it.

Post by Blue Eyed Devil December 8th 2010, 3:14 am

The only show I watch on there is Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. I'm sure it has plenty of "TV" added, but it makes for some interesting watching...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 8th 2010, 3:24 am

Atleast Wrestling is real, thank god!
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun December 8th 2010, 3:27 am

I don't think anyone can actually believe All Worked Up, Repo Men, and there is another one I see advertised called Country Fried Stings (?).....I have watched Repo-Men until I just could not take it anymore, I watched the All Worked Up once when I realized it was b.s. like Repo-Men and the last one....just from the commercials I can see it is as bad as the others.

I think some people just watch these shows to see how stupid they can get.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU December 8th 2010, 3:36 am

It's staged and contrived BS. Ventura is somewhat entertaining and there is some truth to what he puts out, but you can see most of it is "faked" to make for entertainment purposes too.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 8th 2010, 4:35 am

i see repo-men daily in the city of newport. saw another repo the other day right around the corner from the house. live tv always happens in newport. lol.

just the other day someone 3 houses up on stewarts side had a bb gun shooting it at the windows across the street and the guy came out wanting to kick some a$$ and the boys wouldnt come out... oh the joy of living in the city....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 8th 2010, 4:41 am

JRiggs wrote:i see repo-men daily in the city of newport. saw another repo the other day right around the corner from the house. live tv always happens in newport. lol.

just the other day someone 3 houses up on stewarts side had a bb gun shooting it at the windows across the street and the guy came out wanting to kick some a$$ and the boys wouldnt come out... oh the joy of living in the city....
Who had the bb gun? I guess we need to watch our windows on our cars now. Tru TV could come down here and get better shows than that that repo show. Laughing
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 8th 2010, 4:43 am

young kids next door to elmer going up the street.. not sure which kid it was im just going by what i heard out the window...
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down