{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McGillicutty Speed and Kolor THANKSGIVING PARTY

+2
falconwagon62
RebStew
6 posters

Go down

McGillicutty Speed and Kolor THANKSGIVING PARTY Empty McGillicutty Speed and Kolor THANKSGIVING PARTY

Post by RebStew November 10th 2010, 5:11 am

THANKSGIVING PARTY

Consider this your invite to the best time your going to have anywhere on November 21 .

We will be having our annual Thanksgiving party at our garage. The new McGillicutty Speed and Kolor headquarters is at 217 N. 3rd St. Richmond KY 40475. Anyone who has attended our Thanksgiving feast before knows this is a no miss party. For those who haven’t come out before where have you been? There will be deep fried turkeys and fix’ns. Bring a covered dish and your choice of beverage. Again this year we will have for your musical entertainment The Tree Amigos. We’ll open the doors at 12, turkeys on the plate at 4, band plays at 6, and the party never ends!

Last edited by RebStew on November 24th 2010, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

McGillicutty Speed and Kolor THANKSGIVING PARTY Empty Re: McGillicutty Speed and Kolor THANKSGIVING PARTY

Post by RebStew November 10th 2010, 5:24 am

I'll be going to this if anyone wants to tag along. It's a mini vacation for me. I won't be driving the highway. I'll be kreeping at 50 or 55 MPH on old 25 or Pike 27. Running the back roads. If you are going and don't want to do that then I will see you there.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

McGillicutty Speed and Kolor THANKSGIVING PARTY Empty Re: McGillicutty Speed and Kolor THANKSGIVING PARTY

Post by falconwagon62 November 11th 2010, 3:25 am

IT'S A SUNDAY????/
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 11th 2010, 3:26 am

It's always on a Sunday. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil November 11th 2010, 3:57 am

How far is Richmond from you Steve?
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 11th 2010, 4:11 am

About an hour and 20 minutes going the highway from Newport. I'm going down the back road myself so it will take me about 2 hours maybe less.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 11th 2010, 4:13 am

Cassanova and the Shade Tree guys are pretty cool. I think you would like it. Just a place to unwind and hang out. Not much car action. Cool shop before. I haven't been in this new one.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 November 11th 2010, 5:32 am

yep...I am going...can i join ya Reb....plan on driving the 64 sprint....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 11th 2010, 6:10 am

falconwagon62 wrote:yep...I am going...can i join ya Reb....plan on driving the 64 sprint....
I'd love to have a few cars running with me on the back roads. Not sure who all is going yet. Tony says he is. Randy is taking the Stude but he likes to do 200 MPH so he may hit the highway. I think Butch may go but I'm not sure.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU November 11th 2010, 1:59 pm

I may go on this one.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 13th 2010, 7:53 pm

Looks like it's going to be a cold one. I'm gassing up at UDF in Wilder. I will be pulling out at 11:30 if anyone wants to go. I'll be driving down old 25 most of the way. If you don't want to slug down 25 then I will meet you guys down there. Big Bertha's top speed is about 55.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by John B November 14th 2010, 12:51 am

I'll be there at the garage waiting on you to show up. If all goes as planned you'll get to see me trade for my first Harley
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 14th 2010, 5:45 am

cool
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 November 14th 2010, 2:58 pm

Why???
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 14th 2010, 3:24 pm

He wants to get some wind! Today it will be very cold wind. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by John B November 14th 2010, 3:57 pm

Why? A couple reasons.

1. Never owned a Harley, I'll be able to check that off the list

2. Most important. Easy to store and good resale value come spring
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU November 14th 2010, 6:44 pm

RebStew wrote:I'll be going to this if anyone wants to tag along. It's a mini vacation for me. I won't be driving the highway. I'll be kreeping at 50 or 55 MPH on old 25 or Pike 27. Running the back roads. If you are going and don't want to do that then I will see you there.

If I go I'll follow you. Just won't use 6th gear. But I'll be enjoying the ride in climate controlled comfort. Need to remember to take the Navi & ipod. lol!
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU November 14th 2010, 6:49 pm

John B wrote:I'll be there at the garage waiting on you to show up. If all goes as planned you'll get to see me trade for my first Harley

I know a somewhat eccentric guy that has one in his living room that he might part with for a reasonable price. Smile
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 18th 2010, 11:05 pm

It's not looking good that I will be able to go. I may know more with a couple days. Sad
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU November 18th 2010, 11:13 pm

I don't really need to go. With the weather being so good this weekend I hate to spend a day in the car anyhow.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 November 19th 2010, 12:14 am

RebStew wrote:It's not looking good that I will be able to go. I may know more with a couple days. Sad

Best laid plans...stuff pops up all the time, hope nothing bad....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel November 19th 2010, 3:52 am

falconwagon62 wrote:
RebStew wrote:It's not looking good that I will be able to go. I may know more with a couple days. Sad

Nothing bad.. Just his wife works 7 days a week..
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 19th 2010, 4:22 am

I still have work to do at dad's place and between Amy working all the time and kids in wrestling and basketball I don't have time during the week to do anything. I have been working on the house a little this week. Too much stuff to do and not enough time to do everything. Tonights dinner was something to see. Super fast food right out of the kitchen. The poor kids must have thought I was nuts making them stand in line to throw stuff on their plate. I had a meeting tonight at 7 and managed to leave out the door at 1 minute to 7. I hate being late for anything! I may try to work some Saturday morning at dad's and then take in a show over in Cincy if i have time. Matters what all I get done between now and Sunday before I know if I can go. With Amy working in Hebron I'm not to sure about leaving the kids here while I'm in Richmond either.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 November 19th 2010, 5:31 am

Lady rebel wrote:
falconwagon62 wrote:

Nothing bad.. Just his wife works 7 days a week..

a womens that works like that, is like a pump in a well....just can't beat it....

Family 1st!!!
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 21st 2010, 5:33 am

I'm not going to make it. Tony Stewart called tonight and said he wanted to go if anyone is going down. If you go call him.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down