{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov

5 posters

Go down

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov Empty Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov

Post by marakka November 2nd 2010, 6:39 am

I know I'm a noob on the forum, but I've been searching around for a while. I don't own anything remotely close to what you guys do, but figured I'd post this because I could see it going to waste somewhere if someone who doesn't appreciate it picks it up.

1963 Ford with newer wrecker bed. Looks fairly complete. Doesn't list if it runs or not. I assume it does since the grass around it is cut.

Located in Hamiltucky (aka Hamilton!) Address 2750 Hamilton Mason Road. Auction is 6 November at 11am.

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov Fi93

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov Fi91

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov Fi95

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov Fi96

Douglas Ross auctioneers are holding the auction. auctionross.com for more detais. Good luck guys.

marakka
Car washer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov Empty Re: Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov

Post by Roller Coaster November 2nd 2010, 4:00 pm

"Hillbilly Redneck Auction" Laughing
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov Empty Re: Found 63 Ford wrecker at auction on 6 Nov

Post by RebStew November 2nd 2010, 5:07 pm

It's about time you posted something Marakka. Did you guys ever do the Hamiton meet?
The tow rig is cool too.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 November 2nd 2010, 6:04 pm

Note red gas can under front of truck....dude is also selling off some stuff he has had on C/L for a million years...like a Fairmont home made pick up truck V8...which I would like to have for the right price....I may go, just for sh#ts and giggles....

Nice to see another Buckeye on here...Marakka, what are you driving or Building???
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marakka November 3rd 2010, 1:49 am

I just thought its a cool as hell truck. I'm guessing it will sell cheapish. Recently watch a 70 F100 go for 800 at auction. GOod thing I was broke or I'd own a 70 F100

I was trying to do something in Harrison but it never panned out. Too many wimps. *LOL* The ricekiller thing I found on here caused some stir over on CSS. I made it out to one of their dealio's.... that caused a stir on another forum. *LOL*

I've got an 05 Neon SRT4. I'll post a newb thread when I get a chance. I'll do my best to keep you guys in the loop on stuff I find at auction. I work for an auction house on occasion. Plan to take the class next year to get my license to auctioneer. Love that stuffs.

marakka
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 3rd 2010, 2:18 am

RiceKiller thing didn't go over well. A little too much drama at first. Scotty is a good guy. With him taking the lead it may be alright. I'm hoping everything works out for them. A lot of guys on CSS are a little touchy too. That's alright. I guess that's all part of it.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster November 3rd 2010, 12:54 pm

What is CSS?
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboPinto November 3rd 2010, 9:22 pm

marakka wrote:I just thought its a cool as hell truck. I'm guessing it will sell cheapish.
I went to the last auction that he had and while all of the small stuff sold, all of the vehicles had reserves on them. He had that Fairmont truck thing and the V8 Vega wagon then, also.
TurboPinto
TurboPinto
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 3rd 2010, 9:24 pm

Roller Coaster wrote:What is CSS?
Cincy Street Scene
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 3rd 2010, 9:25 pm

TurboPinto wrote:
marakka wrote:I just thought its a cool as hell truck. I'm guessing it will sell cheapish.
I went to the last auction that he had and while all of the small stuff sold, all of the vehicles had reserves on them. He had that Fairmont truck thing and the V8 Vega wagon then, also.
I never did understand an auction with reserves. Kind of defeats the purpose.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by marakka November 4th 2010, 8:38 pm

Well if the auctioneer misses the mark and doesn't draw the crowd that would buy the vehicle, then I can understand not wanting it to go for dirt. A reserve auction should be announce, I believe. I didn't read that it was a reserve auction though. I may be wrong.

Scotty is a great guy. Met him up at QS&L for a stang meet. Ricekillers just isn't my thing. And damn straight people get touchy on CSS. Everyone's an ethug there.

marakka
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 November 24th 2010, 10:18 pm

I see the guys Vega's and Fairmont truck were still listed on C/L....did anybody go???
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down