{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We was just talking about funerals on the carter county webs

5 posters

Go down

We was just talking about funerals on the carter county webs Empty We was just talking about funerals on the carter county webs

Post by JRiggs December 20th 2007, 5:05 pm

well i got a call from my little sister last night. she was upset. she said that our great uncle archie passed away. this guy was a nut he was the coolest uncle u could ask for. always in suspenders with a hat. and always talking about the moonshine hed make. lol. but he was a good ole country boy from corbin ky. so looks like i have to go there this weekend. he will be missed. Sad
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

We was just talking about funerals on the carter county webs Empty Re: We was just talking about funerals on the carter county webs

Post by LRS30 December 20th 2007, 5:31 pm

Sorry to here that Rigg's are thought's and prayers are with you and your family....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

We was just talking about funerals on the carter county webs Empty Re: We was just talking about funerals on the carter county webs

Post by Mr. Fabulous December 20th 2007, 5:53 pm

Hate to hear that 46. Seems a lot of the time that the holidays are hard to get thru. I don't know if there are more family tragedies during the holidays or if just that's the ones you remember the most.......... You'll have to just grab those little girls and give them a hug when it gets a little too ruff.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 20th 2007, 6:55 pm

Sorry to hear that Riggs. what's the deal with everyone passing this month.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel December 21st 2007, 8:11 pm

I don't know what it's like to loose a favorite uncle yet. I'm sure it stinks though. Sorry about your loss Jonathan. Have a safe trip. Your family is in my prayers.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down