{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJM 2" Drop Springs

3 posters

Go down

DJM 2" Drop Springs Empty DJM 2" Drop Springs

Post by CustomCabby August 25th 2010, 3:43 am

Brand new, installed and drove approx. 3 miles. They make my truck too low combined with the drop spindles I have and also being that I cut one complete coil out to give an additional drop. Appox. drop total is close to 4". It is not recommended that these be used with drop spindles because you will be IMMOBILE. I am taking these out as soon as my others come in. It will no/cannot be driven until that point. $90 brand new, will let go for $60. And I still have the cut coils if you need proof of how much was taken.

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

DJM 2" Drop Springs Empty Re: DJM 2" Drop Springs

Post by Roller Coaster August 25th 2010, 2:10 pm

My S-10 has DJM 2-inch drop spindles in combination with DJM 3-inch drop coils and I am running 15x6 with 195/60R15 without any clearance issues. What size rim and tire combination are you using on the front?
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous August 25th 2010, 2:20 pm

Yeah, I've seen those S-10's running pretty low around town. I don't think they've all got air ride. Welcome to the world of lowered vehicles. You lower them till they scrape then lower it another inch or so. Praise The Lowered!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomCabby August 25th 2010, 4:55 pm

2" spindles, 2" springs (one complete coil cut in addition, figuring another 3"+ just in the cut) with Weld skinnies on the front with 165's on them (good size tall tire). And out of curiosity, I put on my 15x7 195 60's and the skid plate sat on the ground and was TOTALLY immobile. I re-ordered 3" springs and those will be going on in place of the cut ones.

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down