{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hottest Honda in town!!

2 posters

Go down

Hottest Honda in town!! Empty Hottest Honda in town!!

Post by RebStew August 2nd 2010, 6:28 am

RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Hottest Honda in town!! Empty Re: Hottest Honda in town!!

Post by JRiggs August 2nd 2010, 6:33 am

it took long enough for someone smart enough to grab a fire extinguisher
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 2nd 2010, 6:47 am

Yeah. Tossing dribbles of water from a bottle really doesn't work. I had the inside of a door catch fire one time from welding in a small piece of metal. The door was full of leaves and undercoating. I tried to blow it out with the air gun but that didn't work. It had the door panel on it so I couldn't get to it. I grabbed a can of pop out of the fridge and shook it up. Held it upside down and popped the top. It sprayed down into the door and put it out. Worked good. See Dr Pepper is good for something else other than drinking.
I also read in a hot rod mag/ where a classic truck was burning under the hood. The guy was trying everything on the side of the highway to get it snuffed out. It got out of control and didn't have anything to put it out. An old timer stopped and walked up to the front of the truck, whipped out his small pocket knife.. Took a look at where the fire was coming from and with a swift slice across the upper radiator hose toward the flame, took a slice. The hot preasure from the water blew all over the engine and put the fire out.
I wish I had read that mag before the Firebird cought on fire years ago.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down