{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never thought I would complain about it being too hot

3 posters

Go down

I never thought I would complain about it being too hot Empty I never thought I would complain about it being too hot

Post by junkyardjeff July 26th 2010, 12:06 am

I thought that working in the non a/c shop was bad enough but yesterday I installed carpet in a 69 charger that was in a pole barn and I sweated evey bit of water out of my body and then some more,I should of brought a cooler along with me with plenty of water but the heat made it take alot longer then Im planned so I dont think I want to move to Florida where its hotter. I only have one kidney and when I dehydrate myself I start to panic when I dont have to go as often as I should and gets me feeling worse then I am so I am going to get a small cooler and take plenty of refreshments with me when ever I have to work away from home or the shop in this heat,I know better to to this as I almost went to the hospital a few times during the last couple summers not drinking enough fluids so its time to look for a cooler that will handle a 6 pack instead of the bulky larger colers I have.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

I never thought I would complain about it being too hot Empty Re: I never thought I would complain about it being too hot

Post by RebStew July 26th 2010, 12:48 am

Yeah, Aryan put us into a scare yesterday in Somerset when he almost went down. I had to get him on my shoulders and walked 3 blocks to a store to get water and a bananna for him to eat. We cut out early on the Somerset Car Show to get him back to the hotel in the AC. It was only 92 but they say with the heat index it was well over 100.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

I never thought I would complain about it being too hot Empty Re: I never thought I would complain about it being too hot

Post by Mr. Fabulous July 26th 2010, 3:36 pm

I just about aways have a cooler with me where ever I go. I've playiing in the sun and heat for years and have seen them carry people out of the grandstands at the races when it's hot and humid. Just about always have a Diet Pepsi with me..........as Ryan would say, "It's just how I roll"
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff July 26th 2010, 11:47 pm

I am going to be looking for a smaller cooler to take with me from now on,when I do this it takes me days to get over it completely. I think I am going to rethink about living in a pole barn as the steel gets way too hot for me,the normal buildings seem to dissapate the heat better then steel buildings.

Last edited by junkyardjeff on July 26th 2010, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something)

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down