{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy and Steve Vickers Dad Past Away

2 posters

Go down

Randy and Steve Vickers Dad Past Away Empty Randy and Steve Vickers Dad Past Away

Post by RebStew July 10th 2010, 11:52 pm

Just got a message from Butch that Randy and Steve's dad past away. He has been in rough shape for the last little bit but has been hanging on the best he could. It is a sad day for sure. You guys are in the Stewart's family prayers. If you need anything at all just call.

Last edited by RebStew on July 11th 2010, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Randy and Steve Vickers Dad Past Away Empty Re: Randy and Steve Vickers Dad Past Away

Post by John B July 11th 2010, 12:19 am

I'll keep those guys in my thoughts. Never an easy thing to live through.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Randy and Steve Vickers Dad Past Away Empty Re: Randy and Steve Vickers Dad Past Away

Post by RebStew July 11th 2010, 9:10 am

John B wrote:I'll keep those guys in my thoughts. Never an easy thing to live through.
Got to be rough.. I talked to Randy today and you could tell it was hitting him hard. At least he past like he wanted. He told the boys he didn't want to die in a hospital and they made sure he was able to stay in his house right up to the end.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down