{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest in Peace Paul Williams.

2 posters

Go down

Rest in Peace Paul Williams. Empty Rest in Peace Paul Williams.

Post by RebStew June 11th 2010, 5:14 am

Johnny Stamper was down here earlier and was talking about it and Butch PM 'ed me saying some stuff. Butch and Jimmy was on Ch 12 news just now. Paul Williams lost his life to a house fire over in Covington close to where Butch lives. His brother got the door open but the flames where to bad to make it in, he could hear his brother screaming for him as he was burned alive. This is truly a sad thing. I just couldn't ever think of how I would feel hearing my brother or anyone for that matter screaming for me and me not being able to get to him. He was fighting cancer and was beating it only to be dealt a brutal death such as this. It's a shame. Prayers go out to his family. Life is short guys live, love and and be happy. You never know when it may be your last day here. Sad
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Paul Williams. Empty Re: Rest in Peace Paul Williams.

Post by Roller Coaster June 11th 2010, 2:10 pm

Wow, just wow...

RebStew wrote:You never know when it may be your last day here.

Nothing is more true than the above quote. I was taught this lesson a few years back by being given a second chance.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down