{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All right all you inbred hillbillies....

4 posters

Go down

All right all you inbred hillbillies.... Empty All right all you inbred hillbillies....

Post by daturdguy October 10th 2007, 2:09 am

.......I'm taking over this forum too. I'm the HOT RODDING GOD and YOU shall BOW down to ME, MASTER RESTORER.

Wait till you see my NEW club. We will be there in FORCE!

By the way, I have some things for sale if anyone is interested.Thanks.
daturdguy
daturdguy
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

All right all you inbred hillbillies.... Empty Re: All right all you inbred hillbillies....

Post by RebStew October 10th 2007, 2:17 am

lol! hello da turd guy.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

All right all you inbred hillbillies.... Empty Re: All right all you inbred hillbillies....

Post by chev_hotrod October 10th 2007, 2:55 am

sup turdguy i need a hand with a deathtisery will you hep me build it ....lol Laughing
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 10th 2007, 3:06 am

i cant think of anything to say. but this is funnier then shit. kinda like the time we came to your house turd and we watched you sweep 2inches of rain outta your garage.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod October 10th 2007, 3:12 am

lol
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 10th 2007, 3:14 am

I was just on the phone and got blamed for the "daturdguy" lol it's not me guys Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 10th 2007, 3:15 am

JRiggs wrote:i cant think of anything to say. but this is funnier then shit. kinda like the time we came to your house turd and we watched you sweep 2inches of rain outta your garage.
lol! now that's funny lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 10th 2007, 4:05 pm

hey i think thats the same day that a much of your autographed pictures got ruied and you cried like a little baby now that was funny. I dont care how much room it takes up. If its a collectable dont throw it in the garage especially on the floor. what a jack ass.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 10th 2007, 5:04 pm

I think they were model train magazines actually and they were stored in water-resistant cardboard boxes. But, it was all OUR fault for wanting to build the rail in the first place. OH yeah, and for making it rain...

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 10th 2007, 5:32 pm

yeah he had railroad magazines also that got wet.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum