{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another reason not to live in Ohio!

Go down

Another reason not to live in Ohio! Empty Another reason not to live in Ohio!

Post by RebStew June 9th 2010, 6:40 am

Now a cop can guess at your speed and write you a ticket.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/23767184/detail.html
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Another reason not to live in Ohio! Empty Re: Another reason not to live in Ohio!

Post by RebStew June 9th 2010, 6:47 am

Now many of us have sat on the side of a road. Can you tell me if a car is going 72 mph or 65 as it zips by that fast? Cops have a rough job but giving too many rights to some cops are just asking for trouble. Just like they past that law about street racing. They can take your car if the cop, not the judge feels it was being used to watch, participate or is at one time or the other involved in a race. Not impound it. Take it for GOOD! The bad part is you don't even have to race. If you are at a race and the cop gets you, flips open your trunk and see's a NOS bottle he can take your car. That law has past! it's on the books in Ohio. This may work in some ways to keep street racing down. But what happens if Jr and myself are sitting in a gas station and these to teenagers pull through and blast them off at the light while we are watching. We start up and head the other way. We get stopped and they see the cars are not stock. Open the trunk and we just lost our car! Too much power in the hands of the police dept. Like I said I have respect for the PD but who here has not ran into a punk cop with a chip on his shoulder.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down