{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Toy found...do you remember these.....

4 posters

Go down

New Toy found...do you remember these..... Empty New Toy found...do you remember these.....

Post by falconwagon62 May 6th 2010, 5:46 pm

I picked this up while out of town working in Milwaulkee this week...I remember putting air in my bike tires as a kid, and slowly they went away.....

New Toy found...do you remember these..... AirMeter
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

New Toy found...do you remember these..... Empty Re: New Toy found...do you remember these.....

Post by CustomCabby May 6th 2010, 5:52 pm

Uh, that was right after the wheel was invented and before they started charging for air, right? LOL, looks cool, I wouldn't mind having one.

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

New Toy found...do you remember these..... Empty Re: New Toy found...do you remember these.....

Post by RebStew May 6th 2010, 8:35 pm

Kenny Shalk has one that I have been trying to get. I remember them.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ May 7th 2010, 5:16 am

I remember these as well. When I heard that they started charging for air, I laughed. I remember when they had Air just for bicycles. Then they changed it, to just cars and I didn't know it and blew my bike tire off the rim. That's before they actually had the tire pressure readings. You used to have to go around every tire on your car with your tire gauge to make sure you had the right pressure in your tires. All the young whipper snappers have it made these days. New Toy found...do you remember these..... Icon_smile
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down