{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

myspace virus

Go down

myspace virus Empty myspace virus

Post by RebStew December 5th 2007, 4:37 am

DO NOT open anything I send you through myspace!!! the Emily girl is a VIRUS. more on this later
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

myspace virus Empty Re: myspace virus

Post by RebStew December 5th 2007, 5:35 am

I guess it is not as bad as I thought it was. just SPAM. someone sent it to me and I opened it. then I was a carrier. it sent out some measages and to some, comments. looks like it hit everyone I had in my space. it made it look like I sent it. I cleaned up everything I had on my computer and everything seemes fine now. a friend of mine sent it to me when she opened it and I guess it kept rolling from there. sorry if you was looking for a date but I don't have any single friends anymore.lol
pretty good hack job. I hate hackers. unless I know them. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down