{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chopped 58 Chevy Stepside Truck

5 posters

Go down

Chopped 58 Chevy Stepside Truck Empty Chopped 58 Chevy Stepside Truck

Post by Rodshop57 March 19th 2010, 4:23 pm

I've got a 58 Chevy 3100 Stepside that the roof was chopped years ago. It has a beautiful doghouse, nice bed sides, rear fenders, and tailgate. It has no bed floor wood. The doors need work at the bottom. It does need cab corners, which I have new ones. It was a V8 truck, but there is no engine. It does still have the bellhousing, 3-speed trans, driveshaft, and radiator (all still mounted in the truck). The dash is mostly complete but there is no seat. The floors are pretty solid except for the bolt in trans plate (it's rusty). It has a real nice original chrome grille and all of the cab stainless is there. There is no front or rear glass in the truck, but the door glass is in it. This would be a great custom truck to build, but I just don't have the money to do it. Asking $2000.00 or possible trade. It is located in Falmouth Ky. in my garage. It does have a clear title, as soon as it comes back from Frankfort. Thanks, Steve

Rodshop57
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Chopped 58 Chevy Stepside Truck Empty Re: Chopped 58 Chevy Stepside Truck

Post by RsvBill April 10th 2010, 6:09 pm

does htat have any pictures or a price?
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil April 10th 2010, 8:22 pm

Rodshop57 wrote:Asking $2000.00 or possible trade.
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill April 13th 2010, 7:23 am

Steve where you located in Falmouth , My family is there i will be there a few days this week early though , Saturday wll be down most all day.

Bill
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs April 13th 2010, 6:05 pm

hey bill, i'm not sure how often steve is on. steve stewart might be able to tell you what street his garage is on. all i know is it has a super sport sticker on the front window and when you get into falmouth and make a left at the gas station. its down that way. not much help but thats all i known ....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 14th 2010, 5:50 am

Go past the PD station and when you get to the corner where you take a right to go across the blue bridge, like you are going to the park don't turn right. Turn left and drive back past the store. The garage is just a few doors down on the right. It has racing decals and stuff on the window. May be a Regal sitting in front. I'm not sure how much he's down there. You may luck out and run into him.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill April 14th 2010, 7:44 am

that sounds like the old Hart place? I will ask Butts about him and see who knws , thx Steve
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill April 23rd 2010, 8:17 am

Rodshop57 wrote:I've got a 58 Chevy 3100 Stepside that the roof was chopped years ago. It has a beautiful doghouse, nice bed sides, rear fenders, and tailgate. It has no bed floor wood. The doors need work at the bottom. It does need cab corners, which I have new ones. It was a V8 truck, but there is no engine. It does still have the bellhousing, 3-speed trans, driveshaft, and radiator (all still mounted in the truck). The dash is mostly complete but there is no seat. The floors are pretty solid except for the bolt in trans plate (it's rusty). It has a real nice original chrome grille and all of the cab stainless is there. There is no front or rear glass in the truck, but the door glass is in it. This would be a great custom truck to build, but I just don't have the money to do it. Asking $2000.00 or possible trade. It is located in Falmouth Ky. in my garage. It does have a clear title, as soon as it comes back from Frankfort. Thanks, Steve

when might be agood time to take a look? I wil lbe off saturday it looks like. Bill
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 23rd 2010, 2:02 pm

Bill sent you a PM with his last known number.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodshop57 April 28th 2010, 7:11 pm

I'm sorry for the long absence. Things have been crazy around here. Anyone can call me on my cell# at 859-445-5957. The truck is my garage and can be seen anytime.

Rodshop57
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down