{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I was banned from carscroungers.com

+3
RebStew
JRiggs
6-71Kid
7 posters

Go down

Why I was banned from carscroungers.com Empty Why I was banned from carscroungers.com

Post by 6-71Kid December 1st 2007, 5:51 pm

Why I was banned from carscroungers.com Dramafaces
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Why I was banned from carscroungers.com Empty Re: Why I was banned from carscroungers.com

Post by JRiggs December 1st 2007, 5:54 pm

cole i tried to stick up for you. but im sure ill be banned next.....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Why I was banned from carscroungers.com Empty Re: Why I was banned from carscroungers.com

Post by RebStew December 1st 2007, 5:57 pm

lol that was worth getting booted for. I don't get Tim. I think he has to try to be better than everyone else. when he knows he's not he's pushes them away. thats why he hangs out with bums and drunks. makes him feel more manly I guess. all his close friends are a little on the ______ side
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel December 1st 2007, 10:22 pm

Man Cole, it seems Tim was running out of people to kick around. Tim is of his own breed I guess. How long will it be until Ann leaves him, or she may stay for the money he may make. Your a good guy Cole don't let retards get to you.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid December 1st 2007, 10:53 pm

It don't bother me at all. Actually I was kinda trying to see how far I could push until I got kicked out.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous December 2nd 2007, 1:29 am

I just posted this on Ohio. Sent it to Riggs before I saw this. This is all a bunch of crap. This censor shit really gets to me. People die for the rite of free speach and that ass is editing what ever...............

Sorry!!

as it'd prolly be out if it was at the tank. I can't see anything dripping, so I'm kind of at a loss though. Unfortunately, the garage needs to air out

I'll prolly start at around 1PM if anyone wants to swing by. Also, while it was in the air, I spotted a CLAMP on the exhaust. I'm definitely gonna open up the exhaust now...

but that's beside the point. I'll prolly pickup one of those this weekend. You still run a generator, right? Do you run a stereo? I think I'd like to run a stereo AND a fuel pump...

It'll bolt together initially so I can test it, but I should prolly weld it after I know it works. I'll prolly also clean it up and paint it...

enough to have oil-cups (just like the gennie in my olds) or adjust the belt. I should prolly ante up and buy a ...

So, as yall have prolly noticed, the website's been static for a couple weeks. There's a reason for that. I've been looking into what it's gonna take to pull our forum and domain over to my webspace ...

I don't know if I'll go or not. Honestly, prolly not due to job instability and lack of a car that would definitely get there and back. Fuzzy Face told me it was great when he went, though...

Steve, I'm pretty sure everyone in your club knows where your forum is, so there prolly doesn't need to be any additional posts about your forum location over here...

Tim wrote

PS - if you'd like me to recommend a book, how about an english book? It's 'you're so funny', because it's a conjunction of the words 'you' and 'are'. It's really not very hard to speak english, if you bother trying...

The above quotes are excerpts from one Tim Ebben, self proclaimed master of the English (note the capital) language. Mr. Ebben has taken the responsibility of correcting the pour grammar/spelling on this forum. For that I thank him. He has done a wonderful job of talking down to people to show his self proclaimed mastery yet he seems to commit yet a larger grammatical error. It PROBABLY only took me a couple of minutes to come up with eight examples of the consistent misspelling of the word PROBABLY. Now this PROBABLY is of no importance to the afore mentioned Mr. Ebben, but he should make sure his house is clean before attacking others. I’m quite sure that Mr. Ebben’s IQ is not out double digits as he has made the same mistake over and over and over and over and over and over and over ………. Evidently spell check is a little above his expertise. I really hate to stoop this low as to join in this meaningless little feud, but I just can’t stand it when a person tries to teach English (note the capital again) when he alone is making more errors. This self-proclaimed master had better study a little more as the mistakes noted above would never make it in English Lit 101. I didn’t excel in English in college so I normally don’t go around correcting the multitude of errors on here, besides my major was Math and Accounting at school. However I did learn how to spell PROBABLY. I really wished I could put LOL here someplace but I don’t think insulting a man’s intelligence when YOU’RE no better should be tolerated. I think there are a few here that need to act their age, we’ve all made some mistakes here lately and I just wish the insults could stop. I figure this will also be deleted by those in command as this seems to pretty well censored now but I hope it will give Bill time to post another picture.

Oh, and by the way, I’m the Secret Surfer!! Kowabunga Dude!

Why I was banned from carscroungers.com Surfing20In20Santa20Cruz

Last edited by on December 2nd 2007, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 2nd 2007, 2:48 am

atta boy Doug. you get him Doug! it will all be worth it when you make 200K a year for your insults, Doug!. Prolly be rich after a while. lol another inside joke brought to you by Snuggle Bug Day Care. clown
Don't let it get to you Doug. It's easy to see he doesn't want us there. let 'em have it.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous December 2nd 2007, 2:54 am

Well I guess I did let him have it because they took that whole part of the forum off.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid December 2nd 2007, 4:36 am

That a boy doug lol
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid December 2nd 2007, 4:43 am

you now mush longer and they want have any sections to talk on. except there uber secret officers chat.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 2nd 2007, 4:47 am

thatz rite Coal. mutch long'r and they wont hav nuttin' 2 tipe on. dem der people r funni Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 2nd 2007, 9:13 pm

Yep i gotts a booted two....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun December 5th 2007, 12:23 am

So the other site is still around? If so, I cannot access it...maybe I got booted as well.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/2done December 5th 2007, 12:30 am

The only one that can't access the forum is Cole, and I guess Tim gave him what he wanted. I've tried to go through and make sure all the user names are still active. The main page is gone so here is a link to the forum.

http://carscroungers.com/forum/phpBB2/

If anyone has trouble logging in, pm me on this board.
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 5th 2007, 1:14 am

1/2done wrote:The only one that can't access the forum is Cole, and I guess Tim gave him what he wanted. I've tried to go through and make sure all the user names are still active. The main page is gone so here is a link to the forum.

http://carscroungers.com/forum/phpBB2/

If anyone has trouble logging in, pm me on this board.

man cole u stick up for yourself. and you wanted tim to kick you off. not sure how that goes together but whatever.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid December 5th 2007, 2:06 am

It's not so much that I wanted to get kicked off as that I was fed up with that site and really didn't care what happened.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 5th 2007, 2:24 am

I think we are beating a dead horse and it's not worth it. if we can, let's move on and not worry about all this. with X mas time on top of us I think we all need to be in a little better mood. I may post a few things on Bills progress page after the dust clears a bit more, if I'm welcome to. right now I can't get in. says inactive password. it's no big deal though. I'd like to keep everything civil here if we can. santa It's Christmas time guys.. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/2done December 5th 2007, 2:25 am

6-71Kid wrote:It don't bother me at all. Actually I was kinda trying to see how far I could push until I got kicked out.

In case you were wondering where I got that idea.
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous December 5th 2007, 3:03 pm

Yeah, I'm kind of upset with myself for stooping as low as I did. I shouldn't have written what I did but I was pretty upset at the time. I too hope this is all over.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down