{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools are messed up

2 posters

Go down

Schools are messed up Empty Schools are messed up

Post by 6-71Kid January 29th 2010, 12:24 am

http://injennifershead.com/?p=1331

I just wonder how are kids supposed to be normal at all when they get this kind of punishment.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Schools are messed up Empty Re: Schools are messed up

Post by RebStew January 29th 2010, 1:01 am

Times have surly changed. I remember carrying a pocket knife to school every day. I never pulled it out unless I needed to cut a hanging string or something. I was in plenty of fights too and never once thought about pulling it out. Now a days just for having one you would be in DEEEP trouble. On the other side though there are alot of retards now a days too. So what are ya going to do. Some kids would just shoot you today for the fun of watching you drop. I had a 14 year old kid show me his gun in his waist band a few years ago as he tried to bully me off my own sidewalk. He ended up taking a ride with Newport PD.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid January 29th 2010, 1:05 am

RebStew wrote: Some kids would just shoot you today for the fun of watching you drop.

The scary thing is that I saw a news report that was like this. Some kid killed his brother because he wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. Its some messed up stuff out there
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum