{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More bad news; Bill Honaker s health

+4
Lady rebel
RebStew
jbs10
Glenn
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More bad news;  Bill Honaker s health Empty More bad news; Bill Honaker s health

Post by Glenn January 20th 2010, 4:27 pm

I got a call around 6am this morning and Bill has had another heart attack! I think this is 3rd in 4 months,I am going to see him this afternoon,I will post his condition as soon as I find out the sicumstances.
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

More bad news;  Bill Honaker s health Empty Re: More bad news; Bill Honaker s health

Post by jbs10 January 20th 2010, 6:07 pm

that sucks
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

More bad news;  Bill Honaker s health Empty Re: More bad news; Bill Honaker s health

Post by RebStew January 20th 2010, 6:53 pm

That is not good at all. Let us know how he's doing.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel January 20th 2010, 9:04 pm

He was just telling me how much meds he has to take. I guess it doesn't matter how much meds you take or how well he takes care of yourself. Tell him hi and I hope for a speedy recovery.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn January 20th 2010, 9:55 pm

I just talked to Bill and he is sore Doc said, this one done alot of damage to his heart,they are going to try a pace maker this time to slow his heart down. We'll see
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel January 21st 2010, 1:43 am

Bill is always a busy man. Hopefully the pace maker will do the trick.. Thanks for the update Glenn.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 January 21st 2010, 6:00 am

Glad he is ok....
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn January 21st 2010, 10:20 pm

Bill just called to give me the very bad news!They did some tests and found 1 artery is 75% blocked his major one is 99% blocked the rest of them already have stenths in them,they have another surgion coming in to see what he thinks about doing surgery to try an put a stenth in them! But are scared he won't make it!! Iam heading to the hospital right now! he is at ST. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas. I ll post as I find out info. Shocked
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 21st 2010, 10:49 pm

We will keep him in our prayers. This doesn't sound good for Bill at all...
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn January 22nd 2010, 2:04 am

I just got back,the surgion will be in tommorrow to decide what to do, It does not look good as of right now for him! Sad
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 22nd 2010, 7:25 pm

any news Glenn?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn January 22nd 2010, 10:25 pm

I was up there a little while ago and his Dr.was in earlier and checked on him,the surgeion that the Dr. refered him to has not been in,He has to have open heart surgery for sure! He got out of bed to through a bag away(maybe 6 steps)and almost had another attack so now he can not get out of bed at all.He is requesting for the Dr. to repair all the blockages at one time so they do not have to do this again.when ?
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 January 23rd 2010, 4:26 pm

Im gonna try to stop up and see him today...
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel January 23rd 2010, 4:47 pm

I'll try to stop in tomorrow. Is there anything he needs while he's in the hospital besides prayer?
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn January 26th 2010, 4:05 pm

I talked to Bill and he is being transported to St.Eas south today at 11am.They are doing some test on his vaines to make sure they will work.His open heart surgery is scheduled for tomorrow not sure of a time yet,I ll post his room info.asap If any body could get out there before tomorrow that would be nice Iam sure he would love to see you! Im going out later this afternoon to try and keep his spirits high.
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel January 26th 2010, 7:01 pm

let us know please!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn January 26th 2010, 8:04 pm

His room # 5401 @ St. eas south
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 27th 2010, 2:49 am

I wanted to get over there tonight but Amy had to go get her mom and didn't get back in time. I'm going to try to make it over there tomorrow.When is visiting? 9 to 5?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 28th 2010, 12:45 am

Bill had his Doc come in while I was there tonight. They set a day for the work. Friday at 8 am. He seemed to be in good spirits and he was joking around and laughing. The Doctor seemed to be a really good guy and he is suppose to be really good.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn January 29th 2010, 4:18 pm

I went to see Bill the other night and he was in very good spirits.laughing ,joking and yes talking about the cc.He called me about 6:15 am this morning just to talk about what was happening today(open heart surgery)I kept Tellin him he was going to be ok and just need to take care of him self! GOD please let him pull through this! Pray for him if you will. THANKS he said to tell Steve &Joey thanks for stopping by to see him.
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 29th 2010, 8:49 pm

HOPE BILL IS DOING OK. YEARS AGO I HAD TWO OPEN HEART SURGERIES WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF EACH OTHER. IT'S NO PICNIC, THAT'S FOR DAMNED SURE. DO YA KNOW HOW MANY BY-PASSES THEY'RE GOING TO DO?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 30th 2010, 4:42 pm

They were saying one maybe two. They were not sure last time I was there. Glenn have you heard anything on Bill? How's he doing?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 January 30th 2010, 5:33 pm

There's a tube or two that they can usually get to w/o cracking your chest open. If it's only one or two he might not have to may problems. Ask him if he see's Elvis while he's out.

Last edited by FalconEddie1964 on February 2nd 2010, 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by hp77skylark February 2nd 2010, 4:09 am

whats the latest on Bill does anybody know?
hp77skylark
hp77skylark
Scrounger

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn February 2nd 2010, 6:02 am

Sorry guys been busy and computer crashed! Yes everything went very well I talked to him yesterday and him said he feels really good other than being very sore he sounds good I went down and set his bed up down stairs so he dont have to climb them steps put his sink in his bathroom together and he is coming home tomorrow!! Thanks I ll keep everyone posted.
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next