{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th

3 posters

Go down

Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th Empty Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th

Post by RebStew December 16th 2009, 7:49 am

This is the wind down of the cruising season so this may be the last nice weather we will be able to get out in our rides without freezing when it gets dark. This is the last of the Roy Rogers around here so I thought it would be a cool place to cruise to for a meeting and grub. Drive your hot rods and eat some real food! The ones that want to meet in Ky to drive over together, we will meet at UDF in Wilder Corner of Moock Rd and Licking Pike. The UDF across from Wilder Police Department. Get there early to gas up and we will take off from there 2:45 sharp. If you want to just meet us at Roy Rogers we should be pulling in around 3:30 at the latest.

Roy Rogers
474 Roney Ln
Cincinnati, OH
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th Empty Re: Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th

Post by RebStew December 16th 2009, 10:19 am

Taken while we were in L.A. Very Happy
Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th Picture955
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th Empty Re: Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th

Post by RustyKarr December 16th 2009, 11:10 pm

When I passed you Steve this past Saturday on RT 32 in my '55, I was just leaving Roy Rogers. Nothing like a Roast Beef and a Double R Bar Burger. Very Happy

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 17th 2009, 5:10 am

RustyKarr wrote:When I passed you Steve this past Saturday on RT 32 in my '55, I was just leaving Roy Rogers. Nothing like a Roast Beef and a Double R Bar Burger. Very Happy
Corey and me ate there on the way back too. LOL
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel December 19th 2009, 2:18 am

RebStew wrote:Taken while we were in L.A. Very Happy
Roy Rogers Run. Club Meeting. Saturday Sep. 18th Picture955
We even support our Scroungers in LA.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down