{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love this time of the year

Go down

I love this time of the year Empty I love this time of the year

Post by RebStew November 25th 2007, 10:46 pm

the ol' lady and kids went to the farm for Thanksgiving and I stayed behind to redo the hardwood floors. I had 4 days to myself without anyone in the house. it was strange..they just got home and it's funny how much you can miss all the crap you go through with your family. I wouldn't give anything for it. Very Happy the living room is being put back together and room was made for the tree. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. tree is going up now, dinner cooking on the stove has the house smelling good, Christmas music playing on the big speakers and as soon as the rain stops I'll be standing on the roof hanging X mas lights.
not sure why I'm in such a great mood, just figured I'd share my fthoughts. santa
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down