{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slim ps2 30+ games wireless controllers

Go down

Slim ps2 30+ games wireless controllers Empty Slim ps2 30+ games wireless controllers

Post by DEMONSPEED November 16th 2009, 8:16 am

Slim ps2 no scratches with 35 games including gameshark. One original controller and one wireless controller. Wireless guitar, three strategy guides for Grand theft auto: San andreas, Grand theft auto: Liberty city stories And Scarface: The world is yours, Wireless dvd remote, 8MB memory card, and all original cords. The ps2 has been sitting on my entertainment center for a while and i need money to build my motor. The playstation hasn't been played much at all. The last time it was on it played very strong with no problems. I have never had any problems with any of the controllers, guitar, or games either. $250 Call or text 1 859 391 9224 anytime. Thanks, rob.

Games- Bully, Thrillville, Guitar hero 1, Guitar hero 2, Resident evil 4, Grand Theft Auto-San Andreas, Jackass the game, Destroy all humans! 1, Destroy all humans! 2, ATV off road fury, Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, Smackdown vs. Raw 2006, Gran turismo 3 A-spec, Need for speed Underground, Smugglers run, Smugglers run 2 hostile territory, Manhunt 2, Two of cabelas big game hunter, Cabelas big game hunter 2005, Cabelas alaskan adventures, Matt hoffmans pro bmx 2, Test drive, Supercar, NHRA Professional drag racing, Grand Theft Auto- Liberty city stories, Grand Theft Auto-Vice city, Red dead revolver, Hitman 2 Silent assassin, Airborne troops, Rapalas pro fishing, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, Smackdown vs. raw, Smackdown Just bring it!, Backyard wrestling 2, RC revenge pro, Corvette.
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Slim ps2 30+ games wireless controllers Empty Re: Slim ps2 30+ games wireless controllers

Post by DEMONSPEED February 10th 2010, 12:08 am

$200.00 Would make an AMAZING gift for a youngen.
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Slim ps2 30+ games wireless controllers Empty Re: Slim ps2 30+ games wireless controllers

Post by DEMONSPEED February 10th 2010, 12:09 am

I also have Twisted Metal: Black
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down