{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S-10 4WD rear

Go down

S-10 4WD rear Empty S-10 4WD rear

Post by LRS30 November 6th 2009, 1:58 am

Willing to sell my S-10 4WD rear or trade for a pre 93 S-10 T5.. The rear has had the spring pads cut off and prepped for brackets to accept Model A rear spring. Which can be removed very easy. It has new wheel cylinders and shoes.. PM with questions,I am open to trades for SBC 4 barrel manifolds, or other SBC parts and such.. Or first $125 takes it and I will even help you load it up....Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

S-10 4WD rear Empty Re: S-10 4WD rear

Post by LRS30 November 24th 2009, 3:53 am

$100 takes it! I also have 80's model CHEV/GMC 15x8 Truck ralleys no caps or rings, I am willing to sell all 4 for $50
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down