{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73

4 posters

Go down

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73 Empty larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73

Post by swede76 November 2nd 2009, 8:56 pm

Hi ! im looking for some photos on Larry Morgans rod shop Dodge challenger 73 ! Is it someone ho have some pictures ?

Thanks

swede76
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73 Empty Re: larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73

Post by Mr. Fabulous November 2nd 2009, 10:10 pm

Didn't Mike Fons drive the Challenger? I thought Morgan drove the Pontiac Ferro. The rear motored thing in Comp Eliminator.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73 Empty Re: larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73

Post by Rodshop57 November 11th 2009, 5:14 pm

Larry did drive the 84 Fiero for the Nationwise Rod Shop. I have his original driver's shirt for that car. I also have the complete press package from 1984, that was sent to the head office of Nationwise Auto Parts from Castrol. Larry didn't drive for the Rod Shop in 1973. I'll research the '73 Team and post it for you. Memory ain't as good as it was. I collect Rod Shop stuff and I'll look through it for you. Last year for the Rod Shop Racing (I think) was '87 or '88.

Rodshop57
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous November 11th 2009, 6:38 pm

I'd be interested in some copies of some pictures of the old Rod Shop Team if you have any. The team before they went all Mopar and sold out to Nationwise. Back when they had Fairlanes, Mustangs, Chargers, Anglias and the chopped top Charger. That's when Ivo drove the fuel car, and I forget who drove the F/C. I knew a couple of fellows that worked there in the late 60's. Thought you might have a pic or two with them in the shot. I went to Columbus quite a few times for parts and service. Always got a good deal because of the guys I knew, have to be a Jegs fan now.

Morgan drove a Duster/Demon around that time with Rod Shop on it but it was solid blue and ran M/P. Fons is the only one I remember driving the Pro Stocker. Thompson and Riffle were about always in Modified.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 November 13th 2009, 9:50 pm

Rodshop57 wrote:Larry did drive the 84 Fiero for the Nationwise Rod Shop. I have his original driver's shirt for that car. I also have the complete press package from 1984, that was sent to the head office of Nationwise Auto Parts from Castrol. Larry didn't drive for the Rod Shop in 1973. I'll research the '73 Team and post it for you. Memory ain't as good as it was. I collect Rod Shop stuff and I'll look through it for you. Last year for the Rod Shop Racing (I think) was '87 or '88.

I use to work for Nationwise back in the day. I have this cool poster framed that is signed by Butch Leal & Larry Morgan. I also have a hand out of the 1986 team with Butch Leal, Larry Morgan, David Nickens, Dave Boertman. If you are interested in this stuff for your collection PM me and maybe we can work something out.

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73 Sl382110
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73 Empty http://www.scroungers.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-swe

Post by swede76 November 27th 2009, 10:07 pm

fuel10922 wrote:
Rodshop57 wrote:Larry did drive the 84 Fiero for the Nationwise Rod Shop. I have his original driver's shirt for that car. I also have the complete press package from 1984, that was sent to the head office of Nationwise Auto Parts from Castrol. Larry didn't drive for the Rod Shop in 1973. I'll research the '73 Team and post it for you. Memory ain't as good as it was. I collect Rod Shop stuff and I'll look through it for you. Last year for the Rod Shop Racing (I think) was '87 or '88.

I use to work for Nationwise back in the day. I have this cool poster framed that is signed by Butch Leal & Larry Morgan. I also have a hand out of the 1986 team with Butch Leal, Larry Morgan, David Nickens, Dave Boertman. If you are interested in this stuff for your collection PM me and maybe we can work something out.

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73 Sl382110

swede76
new kid on the block

Back to top Go down

larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73 Empty larry morgans dodge challenger

Post by swede76 December 5th 2009, 11:31 am

Hi rod shop57 do you have email ? Smile

swede76
new kid on the block

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down