{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cadillac

3 posters

Go down

Black Cadillac Empty Black Cadillac

Post by Virtualjunkyard October 22nd 2009, 2:25 am

Saw a slick looking black Cadillac in Falmouth today. Plates said Pendleton County but this is the first time that I have seen it. Looks to be around 1961 or '62 Coupe de Ville. Looked like it was bagged, but the body was stock and super straight. Interior black and white. Had an old Cincinnati Automobile club sticker in the window. Made me want to go home and get to work on my stuff. Anyone else seen this one?
Virtualjunkyard
Virtualjunkyard
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Black Cadillac Empty Re: Black Cadillac

Post by RebStew October 22nd 2009, 4:01 am

Yeap. Slick lookin car. Some young kid was driving it. He looked out of place in it.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtualjunkyard October 22nd 2009, 1:29 pm

Yea, that's the one. Surprised me too when I saw how young the kid driving it was. Didn't get a chance to talk to him or ask any questions. Whoever did the body on that was good.
Virtualjunkyard
Virtualjunkyard
Floor sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 22nd 2009, 3:56 pm

Yeah it was slick. I seen it the first part of the summer so it's not new. He's got it put up down there or stops in to see someone some times.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster October 22nd 2009, 4:56 pm

Virtualjunkyard wrote:Yea, that's the one. Surprised me too when I saw how young the kid driving it was. Didn't get a chance to talk to him or ask any questions. Whoever did the body on that was good.

The body on that car is 110% original. Shocked Logan O'Hara is the guy that owns it, I believe his is a Junior or Senior at Pendleton County Highschool. His father used to be the sherriff in Pendleton County, Lark O'Hara. He owns it and a body dropped dark blue full sized extended cab mid-ninties fullsize.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtualjunkyard October 22nd 2009, 11:09 pm

You know, I was going to say that the paint looked like it might be original but then I thought no way. Its hard to believe that a paint job could last that long and look that good no matter how well it was taken care of. Anyway, it's a nice ride. Hope he takes good care of it.
Virtualjunkyard
Virtualjunkyard
Floor sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down