{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for the record

Go down

Just for the record Empty Just for the record

Post by RebStew October 19th 2009, 6:08 am

I know I said this is a thread that will not be moderated. Some stuff has come up on here that I had to take off. Everyone has a right to their own ideas and beliefs but you have to remember that this forum is open to the public and you need to watch what and how you say some things. I'm all for free speach and that type of stuff but when your actions or words offend others and it is on the Scroungers Car Club web site then it puts us in a bad reflection to the ones you offended. Not everyone on here believes what others do. Everyone I know understands how I feel about politics, race issues and other things but I won't post them on here. Life is hard enough without all that and we don't need club members feeling like they have to defend the ones that are saying some things. I have been ask about some of the things from people I didn't even know was on here. There is a time and a place for everything. On here it is stuck forever and people have to see it. If you are in public and someone says something you don't want to hear you can simply walk away. I don't want to come down on anyone but please keep it clean and let just have fun. Small politic, humor or other stuff is what this is about. I'm not really putting words down that I feel I should. Lets just say don't say anything that would make you or the club look bad in the eyes of other. I put this thread here to be able to speak about anything other than cars. Feel free to use it but don't be offensive.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum