{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheer Compition for Pumpkin Run

4 posters

Go down

Cheer Compition for Pumpkin Run Empty Cheer Compition for Pumpkin Run

Post by Glenn October 4th 2009, 12:50 am

tell SAm that her an the girls did just as good as anyone else did! and keep her head up it takes alot of practice and courage to do that in front of all them people. So keep your head up kid o you girls ROCKED from GLENN,steph,Katelyn,Haley,GRiffin Smile
Glenn
Glenn
Scrounger

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Cheer Compition for Pumpkin Run Empty Re: Cheer Compition for Pumpkin Run

Post by RebStew October 4th 2009, 12:55 am

I think they all did a great job. I didn't stay too long but the ones I seen you could tell worked their butts off. It means alot to all the girls that do it.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel October 9th 2009, 11:36 pm

I enjoyed all of them. I got there just in time to see Hailey cheer. She did really good! It taked alot of courage for these girls to get out there and perform in front of all those people. I hope Newport coaches will take this year as a great learning experience and change things up for next year. I wasn't very happy when I heard the people didn't show up for the taping of the event. I did see Glen down on the floor. I tried to get a few pics. After everyone left me I sat with the cheerleaders.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel girl October 9th 2009, 11:46 pm

Glenn wrote:tell SAm that her an the girls did just as good as anyone else did! and keep her head up it takes alot of practice and courage to do that in front of all them people. So keep your head up kid o you girls ROCKED from GLENN,steph,Katelyn,Haley,GRiffin Smile
thanks! it was a lot of fun and i got some cool new socks that ive been wanting seens last year.i got to see haley a few times i wish i could of seen her perform but we were practicing. :!: my legs were so stiff the next day i coulden't jump.i am so happy we dont have practice 4 nights a week now Very Happy
Rebel girl
Rebel girl
Scrounger

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down