{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TURFWAY PARK HORSEPOWER CRUISE SAT. 19th

2 posters

Go down

TURFWAY PARK HORSEPOWER CRUISE SAT. 19th Empty TURFWAY PARK HORSEPOWER CRUISE SAT. 19th

Post by LRS30 September 12th 2009, 7:09 pm

Sat. The 19th Come join the crowd at Turfway Park to help celebrate 50 years of Horseracing. TURFWAY PARK is having a Cruise/Show free to the public, 10 bucks to register your car and you get a Shirt From SHAW HOT RODS with your registration. Park your Hot Rod in the Front row watch live Horse racing, plus you can have a bite to eat and a cool drink aswell.. 11a.m. to 4 p.m. Lets pack the place for the the First Annual HORSEPOWER CRUISE, See ya there......
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

TURFWAY PARK HORSEPOWER CRUISE SAT. 19th Empty Re: TURFWAY PARK HORSEPOWER CRUISE SAT. 19th

Post by LRS30 September 21st 2009, 2:47 am

Was a good show, about 50 to 60 cars, not bad for a first time, last minute show I guess, (from what I heard, I spent the afternoon in the emergency room with the boy. He hyper extended his knee, then ran out of gas on my bike (I never ride it and forgot whe the last time I put gas in it...lol) But all was not lost, I finished up the night at Lawrenceburg with some Chevy SprintCar series racing....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

TURFWAY PARK HORSEPOWER CRUISE SAT. 19th Empty Re: TURFWAY PARK HORSEPOWER CRUISE SAT. 19th

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 21st 2009, 2:07 pm

Hope the knee is ok. We watched the Sprinters and Midgets with little Offys and Flathead 60's late weekend. One had an Ardun headed flatmotor that could really run. It was cars from the 40's and 50's. No wings and barely any roll bars.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 21st 2009, 3:45 pm

Yhea he will be ok, he just hyper extended it, we get the x-ray report back today, the swelling has gone down, and looks tons better just by staying off it,..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down