{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reddogg pics

3 posters

Go down

reddogg pics Empty reddogg pics

Post by reddogg November 21st 2007, 6:12 am

47 chevy--27 T
reddogg pics 101_0047-1

reddogg pics 101_0039-1

reddogg
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

reddogg pics Empty Re: reddogg pics

Post by RebStew November 21st 2007, 8:21 am

wow.. nice cars. what's under the hood of the 47? who's hot rod sitting behind your 47, in the background? nice yard too. lol looks like you just black topped or recoated.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

reddogg pics Empty 47 cevy

Post by reddogg November 21st 2007, 5:17 pm

RebStew wrote:wow.. nice cars. what's under the hood of the 47? who's hot rod sitting behind your 47, in the background? nice yard too. lol looks like you just black topped or recoated.

Got a 350 in the 47 (newly rebuild just stock)
The ole car behind is a 29 Desoto Roadster.( Sold that about 3 weeks ago to a guy in New York)
27 T has a little stock 305 ( more of a Traditional Hotrod)

reddogg pics 000_0007-6

Are you a Detective with a PD ? If not, you missed your calling. You checked the surroundings out pretty good. LOL Joe

reddogg
Floor sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs November 21st 2007, 5:22 pm

thats a good lucking 47 u got there,

i am working on a 47 fleetline and i have a 46 stylemaster.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

reddogg pics Empty 47

Post by reddogg November 21st 2007, 5:49 pm

It has (new rebuild)stock 350-Nova clip and rear. PS-PB- Tilt column. Pretty solid ole car. Just got it about 2 months ago. Was a local car.It really wasnt for sale but guy got the motorcycle bug and priced it. He had it for about 10 years(never drove it much). Talked to him the other day, said he should have kept the car.

reddogg
Floor sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 21st 2007, 6:21 pm

reddogg wrote:
RebStew wrote:wow.. nice cars. what's under the hood of the 47? who's hot rod sitting behind your 47, in the background? nice yard too. lol looks like you just black topped or recoated.

Got a 350 in the 47 (newly rebuild just stock)
The ole car behind is a 29 Desoto Roadster.( Sold that about 3 weeks ago to a guy in New York)
27 T has a little stock 305 ( more of a Traditional Hotrod)

reddogg pics 000_0007-6

Are you a Detective with a PD ? If not, you missed your calling. You checked the surroundings out pretty good. LOL Joe
29 Desoto Roadster... I like that one too. lol.
I was planning on going to work for the police department when I was younger but a friend showed me his pay check Embarassed . he worked for Bellvue Ky PD.
I did some private security work and then on to working for then owning a repossesion company. (Fly by night Laughing ). now I'm just broken down and can't do much with a bad back. I do keep a wide eye on things but what it really boils down to is I'm a country boy stuck in the city. I'm hoping to get out of here and back out in the county where I belong. If you seen the block I live on then you would understand why I liked your yard. lol.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down