{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother)

2 posters

Go down

Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother) Empty Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother)

Post by LRS30 November 20th 2007, 7:59 pm

I know he's not a member(or a prospect for that matter but he is my brother and I'm building it.
Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother) IMG_2780

Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother) IMG_2776

Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother) IMG_2775

Were running a 37 Ford front and rear on a 28 frame with the 29 Sport Coupe body 36 Ford V-8 wire's were still looking for an early 60's sbc (also open to other engines if one pops up)mated to a ford toploader trans.Were planning on starting this as soon as the Falcon gets rolling again....If I know my brother this will take a good 5-10 years to complete(he tends to search and search for the right pieces). It has only taken him 13 years to get his 78 Toyota Land cruiser going, but it's done right.....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother) Empty Re: Kevin's Model A Project(Ryan's Brother)

Post by RebStew November 20th 2007, 8:17 pm

any project progress is welcome no matter if you are in the club or not. progress pages help motivate others. we need to get him at some of the meets and stuff to see if he may be interested in joining. it stinks that the winter is on us because there is not much to do.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down