{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hertiage Days Car and Truck Show

2 posters

Go down

Hertiage Days Car and Truck Show Empty Hertiage Days Car and Truck Show

Post by Roller Coaster September 1st 2009, 3:54 pm

Quote from www.kentuckycarshows.com "Be with Lone Wolf Customs in Augusta, KY Heritage Days Car and Truck Show with a top 200 trophies and at least 54 Specials First 200 entries get T Shirts and Dash Plaques, 201 to 350 get dash plaques. ..Top 5 Motorcycles, Top 5 Farm or garden tractors, Best of Show 80 and up, Best of Show 79 and down, Best Pedal Car, Best Ford Car and Truck, Best GM Car and Truck, Best Mopar Car and Truck, Best Foreign Car and Truck, Ladies Choice, Top 3 unfinished, Best Original 55, 56, 57...Best Modified 55, 56, 57...James Denman Shrout Memorial, Mini Truck, Best Engine, Interior, paint display, Special Interest top 2, Best T Bird, Club 1st and 2nd, Top 2 Best Sport Utility/Van.., Best T Bucket, Best 4 Door, Best Corvette, Mustang, Camaro, Pro Street, Top 5 Four Wheel Drives, and Best Daily Driven.Jason Earlywine..859-293-1834 or 859-299-7159. NO trophy smaller than 3 foot...See you there 8:00am"
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Hertiage Days Car and Truck Show Empty Re: Hertiage Days Car and Truck Show

Post by John B September 1st 2009, 4:48 pm

I went to that show a few times. One day I might go back as a spectator but I refuse to sit there till 7PM or later as they give out trophies. The second time I went, I left half way through the awards because I was just sick of being there. Ended up winning a trophy and Sandy from the Old Timers picked it up for me. My friend with one of the slickest late model trucks at the time didn't get squat. Well thats not true, he got to hear the "judges" talk about how they didn't like the paint color and why he was stupid (their word not mine) for having a 4.3 in his truck. He's never went back.

We do our Drive In Theater Cruise that evening. I don't even want to start counting the number of people who have said that they wanted to come to our event but it was so late by the time they got out of the Augusta show that they didn't have time to make it to the Drive In .
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster September 3rd 2009, 9:24 pm

John, don't hold your true feeling back, what do you honestly think about the Heritage Days Car and Truck Show? geek

By the way, I don't know if you know it or not, but Sandy Norris is with the Southern Knights of Central Kentucky now. Also, there are very few original members left in the Old Timer's Car Club organization from the days you would remember. I don't think that they have quite the impact on the Kentucky show scene as they did in the past. Laughing
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster September 8th 2009, 2:24 pm

Gauge earned his first award.
BEST PEDAL CAR
16th Annual Augusta, Ky Heritage Days Car & Truck Show
Hertiage Days Car and Truck Show GaugesTrophy