{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out

+2
PONYGRL
RebStew
6 posters

Go down

9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out Empty 9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out

Post by RebStew August 31st 2009, 7:15 am

Saturday, 19th of September @ 1:30. If you can make it please do. We will wrap up a few things with the club. Talk about pro's and cons of the Newport Car Show and what we want to do next year.
We will have the grill out at James Taylor Park in Newport. For the ones that are from out of town it is a park that sits in the fork of the Ohio and Licking River. Bring a fishing pole if you like to fish. There are tables and a grill already there. Corn hole and other stuff to do. Bring a covered dish or pop. The club will buy the hot dogs and burgers.
Our meetings are short at the grill outs. You don't have to be a club member to come. Stop in and hang out with everyone. We are not some secret group. If you have been wanting to check out the club or just hang out with some gearheads that may think the same way you do then stop in.
James Taylor at 1:30. For the ones that wants to hang out we may go back to my house for a hot rod flick or two, then go to Car Stars Cruise In and then out for a spin around town later that night. So bring your hot rod. If your ride is down, bring your daily. When we start cruising you can jump in with someone and ride shotgun.
Family fun time. Bring the kids and let them play if ya want.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out Empty Re: 9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out

Post by RebStew August 31st 2009, 7:19 am

directions will be put up soon
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out Empty Re: 9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out

Post by RebStew August 31st 2009, 5:58 pm

There are a few that have plans for that date already. Who can make it? If the date is bad for most we can move it. The next opening I have is not until Oct. some time
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by PONYGRL September 1st 2009, 2:01 am

This date will work for us. I think a cookout is a great idea!! We will bring some food, chairs, cornhole boards, etc. I am sure it will be a great time now that we actually have met and know a lot of the members.
PONYGRL
PONYGRL
Car washer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

http://www.stangbangerz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs September 1st 2009, 3:37 am

sounds good to me....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod September 1st 2009, 7:47 am

sounds good for the halls bounce
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by John B September 1st 2009, 4:50 pm

Steve, does this mean you won't be at Undun?
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

9/19/09 Scroungers Club Meeting and Grill Out Empty CANCELED

Post by RebStew September 10th 2009, 6:02 am

So far it looks like just 5 out of 50 can make it to this grillout. I'm going to cancel this and we will have our next grill out in Oct at Pioneer Park. Every weekend has something going on.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 10th 2009, 6:03 am

John B wrote:Steve, does this mean you won't be at Undun?
I may stop down but I'm not sure yet.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by PONYGRL September 10th 2009, 2:12 pm

Dang it, just please dont make it Oct 18 or Chris Justin and I will surely be out. We are planning on going to Jack Roush Day in Manchester. It is a sweet show, only once a year Wink
PONYGRL
PONYGRL
Car washer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

http://www.stangbangerz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 10th 2009, 7:16 pm

Oct 16 thru 18 is also when the GG's are in Bowling Green. That's one we're planning on going to. Jack sort of had a day over at the Nationals. Some new Mustangs ran really good in Stock Eliminator winning A/S, A/SA and AA/S. His name was connected to all of them and to the new Pro Stockers the Larry Morgan and Jim Cunningham are going to field next year. Ford spent a boat load of cash in Indy this year and from the factory guys I talked to, they're getting in big time next year. It'll be the first in about 40 years that Ford has put money in straight line racing.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 10th 2009, 7:23 pm

I'm not sure on the date yet. It will be the same day that the Country Cruisers do there grill out at Pioneer Park. We did it last year and had a really good time. I will see if I can get the date.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down