{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots

2 posters

Go down

2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots Empty 2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots

Post by Blue Eyed Devil July 21st 2009, 3:14 pm

This is a pair of original Watertown, Mass. M&H Racemaster cheater slicks that have been recapped. They are 15x10 and mounted on aluminum slots. One of the slots is of an unknown manufacturer and has a 4.5" bolt circle. The other is a unilug made by ET. They are very similar in appearance. The recaps on the tires have not been ran much at all. They are a straight groove pattern except for the two inner ribs have some dirt track-ish tread in them. Not sure why, but they are damn cool! They do have some weather checking but I have driven them with no issues. Kills me to sell them but I need dough to finish my roadster. $200. Prefer pickup on these. Thanks...

2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots CIMG0962

2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots CIMG0963
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots Empty Re: 2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots

Post by 1/2done July 21st 2009, 6:43 pm

How tall are they?
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots Empty Re: 2 vintage M&H Racemaster slicks on Aluminum slots

Post by Blue Eyed Devil July 22nd 2009, 3:35 am

30" tall...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/2done July 22nd 2009, 4:59 am

I'd like to take a look at them. I really want a set of cheaters for the street on the Dodge.
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil July 22nd 2009, 6:19 am

Sold. Guess I should have asked more. Haha...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down