{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthritis Foundation show in Dublin OH, Jul 10/11

4 posters

Go down

Arthritis Foundation show in Dublin OH, Jul 10/11 Empty Arthritis Foundation show in Dublin OH, Jul 10/11

Post by PONYGRL July 5th 2009, 3:15 pm

Is anyone on here going up to the show in Dublin this Fri or Sat? The cruise-in is Friday and the show itself will be on Saturday. Chris and I are registered and have a room for Friday night so we will be there Friday and Saturday. It's supposed to be a huge show and all the proceeds go to the Arthritis Foundation Very Happy I guess that means we will have to miss the Monmouth Crusie on Saturday but we will definitely make it out Thursday night again.
PONYGRL
PONYGRL
Car washer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

http://www.stangbangerz.com

Back to top Go down

Arthritis Foundation show in Dublin OH, Jul 10/11 Empty Re: Arthritis Foundation show in Dublin OH, Jul 10/11

Post by RebStew July 5th 2009, 6:06 pm

I'd like to make it up there but I have some stuff going on that need finished. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Arthritis Foundation show in Dublin OH, Jul 10/11 Empty Re: Arthritis Foundation show in Dublin OH, Jul 10/11

Post by Mr. Fabulous July 6th 2009, 2:12 pm

My daughter and I will be in Columbus for the Goodguys event Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We'll be camping at the State Fairgrounds and hanging out up on 161 (Dublin Granville Rd)by the brewery where most of the action seems to take place. Last year the cops let everybody play 'till about midnight on Friday nite but Saturday the were a little more strict. Used to know some people that would do the GG's Friday and Sunday and Dublin on Saturday. You'll find out there is a very small handful of people on here that will travel much of a distance to attend anything.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel July 6th 2009, 8:32 pm

That's a good deed! Have fun! Some of us will be at the Hot Wax in Bellevue. Not sure how the Monmouth ST. cruise will go...
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down