{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ

+2
FalconEddie1964
DEMONSPEED
6 posters

Go down

MJ Empty MJ

Post by DEMONSPEED June 27th 2009, 7:01 am

I thought this would be the right place to post my thoughts on MJ. First off the second he dies we seemed to have forgotten that this is the man that was accused of molesting how many boys??? Not only did he molest minors but he also gave minors alchohol, "Jesus Juice". We have been making fun of him for 15-20 years (which he deserved it) and now that he dies we want to praise him and glorify him. Ok, now this is the guy that comes to court late in his cartoon pajamas with his nose falling off. He is labeled as "The King Of Pop" but is his music really that good???? Viewing his music as music alone, not the artist, i guess a few are tolerable but personally i would rather listen to the audio only versions of Saw 1 through 5.
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

MJ Empty Re: MJ

Post by DEMONSPEED June 27th 2009, 8:33 am

MJ Thrillerera132

MJ 1_61_jackson_micahel_052706

MJ Zombie2
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 June 27th 2009, 1:58 pm

I think the correct term that you used was accused and not convicted. I usually don't even read this part of the forum because I don't think it needs to be on a "Traditional Hot Rod Forum", but come on...............The man's had hits for 45 years. That has to say something. RIP!
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid June 27th 2009, 7:30 pm

He was never convicted because he always settled out of court. Now I do like his music but don't like the man.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by blacksunshine June 27th 2009, 10:41 pm

2 each his own i have no comment but its not nice to speak ill of the dead,, remember that!!
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 27th 2009, 11:06 pm

I hope the child perp meets his maker and he puts him in a room full off 400 pound men that haven't had sex in 90 years and they give him a run around the room. You can make all the great music in the world but when you give small kids wine and lay with them in bed rubbing on them you are a fag punk (BEEP) bitch. I don't worry too much about what is said on here but really I could care less about him and it's a good thing he passed on before he could stroke another boys wanger while his monkey is watching.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 June 28th 2009, 12:06 am

Where's the Sarge??
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 28th 2009, 1:19 am

In Church Smile THe only commet i will make is some of his music was alright but thats the extent of what i thought of him AS for the charge's brought up on him i think it was another oj simpson case he bought his way out of it!!!! But you know when the man upstairs meets him he will know what way he want's to send him up or down it's in his court now!!! Very Happy
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 28th 2009, 2:44 pm

Something has been brought to my attention..... And I guess we need to shut this thread down even though we all have our own opinions on this and we have a right to them it could be effecting other's in ways that we don't know about and if its brought up bad memories it was not the intention of anyone on this site .I don't beleve at the start of this post it was meant to hurt anyone it was just a statment of fact's that are public knowlage I know that on this sight heading it says speak you mind and its my hope we can without hurting other's REGARDELESS We all can't like everything or everyone in this world so let's just let this go Please!!! Suspect Admin... Do your thing!
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum