{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Movies Turned to Reality

+2
xycho_wraith
junkyard junky
6 posters

Go down

James Bond Movies Turned to Reality Empty James Bond Movies Turned to Reality

Post by junkyard junky June 19th 2009, 5:44 am

Just saw on the TV and computer that North Korea plans on launching a missle towards hawaii on july 4th. I'm going over on the second to see my dad where is working on a construction job. Sounds like perfect timing. I always remember seeing things like this in the old james bond movies. Never did think it would turn to this. Maybe I should go amish( No tv or electricty). lol.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

James Bond Movies Turned to Reality Empty Re: James Bond Movies Turned to Reality

Post by xycho_wraith June 19th 2009, 6:59 am

declaration of war ?

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

James Bond Movies Turned to Reality Empty Re: James Bond Movies Turned to Reality

Post by RebStew June 19th 2009, 9:56 am

What in the world is wrong with all these goofballs. It's like a bully that steals your lunch money every day for a year and then gets a bloody lip when the poor kid has had enough. Let me tell you guys something and see if it comes true. NK doesn't stop acting like a bully the U.S. is going to give them a fat lip.
I guess it's a good thing that I'm not in the White House because I'd drop the bomb on that freakin' sand pit in the middle east and there would only be a south Korea by the time I was done. While I'm at it I may just drop one on France for being such sissies and for having women with hairy arm pits.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith June 19th 2009, 10:02 am

?

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 19th 2009, 10:02 am

I knew I couldn't stop after the last post!
While I'm at it we may as well open the border gates and knock down the walls and take over old Mexico as our 51st state. What difference would it make? Half of them are already over here anyways! We may as well take the land.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by John B June 19th 2009, 4:36 pm

RebStew wrote:I knew I couldn't stop after the last post!
While I'm at it we may as well open the border gates and knock down the walls and take over old Mexico as our 51st state. What difference would it make? Half of them are already over here anyways! We may as well take the land.

I'm right behind you brother. Think of the benefits of taking over Mexico.

1. We get back all those factorys that moved there.

2. We can start making them pay their share of taxes.

3. I can have a taco on July 4th without feeling unpatriotic

4. We can reclaim all those old cars that are down there.

5. They won't be able to call us Americanos or Gringos anymore

6. No More Push 1 for espanol ! Maybe spanish could follow the path of Latin and Sandskrit

and the list goes on.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skirt June 19th 2009, 8:01 pm

me no speak spanish Shocked
The Skirt
The Skirt
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky June 20th 2009, 1:11 am

No habla espanol.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith June 20th 2009, 2:54 am

3. I can have a taco on July 4Th without feeling unpatriotic

thanks now i want tacos

no 4 real i don't get it are they threatening us or trying to do like a fire work bomb kinda thing please answer me ???

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky June 20th 2009, 3:06 am

This is for Rebstew.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5EFYY6P14

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 20th 2009, 7:05 am

Ron White for Pres!!! Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED June 20th 2009, 10:46 am

xycho_wraith wrote:3. I can have a taco on July 4Th without feeling unpatriotic

thanks now i want tacos

no 4 real i don't get it are they threatening us or trying to do like a fire work bomb kinda thing please answer me ???

A bomb will explode 2000 feet above america and lollipops will come raining down safely for us to enjoy. After that willy wonka will send out his spectacular oompa loompas to sing and dance for us. Then after that marvelous performance transylvania will send in dracula to re-enact the incredible mr. limpit. Following that if we are really lucky we get a witch doctor to resurrect andre the giant and gorilla monsoon in a fight to the death. For the finale we have a battle royal of satanic metal bands including mercyful fate, marilyn manson and the spooky kids, acheron, archgoat, celtic frost, paradise lost, and kreator!!! We even get a special referee, frank n. furter!!!!!!! The guest musicians are wham! and michael bolton. YAY!!!
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 20th 2009, 3:24 pm

Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down