{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Track Run( FEEDBACK PLEASE)

+15
jbs10
Cratethis
6-71Kid
PONYGRL
american_muscle_man
DEMONSPEED
Admin
cruisinlow71
magicman_1968
FalconEddie1964
JRiggs
The Skirt
LRS30
xycho_wraith
RebStew
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Race Track Run( FEEDBACK PLEASE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Race Track Run( FEEDBACK PLEASE)

Post by xycho_wraith July 15th 2009, 5:57 am

can i get a ride with anyone
surgery is off on Fri so I'm free

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Race Track Run( FEEDBACK PLEASE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Race Track Run( FEEDBACK PLEASE)

Post by RebStew July 15th 2009, 11:33 am

xycho_wraith wrote:can i get a ride with anyone
surgery is off on Fri so I'm free
Race your orange car just for fun. It's only 15 bucks. This is not something we do often so for the ones on the fence about going you should really try. This is one thing that everyone wanted to do so let's go do it.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by PONYGRL July 15th 2009, 1:08 pm

Chris and I are going but I think we are only taking my car. I am pretty sure that Justin's coming too. And hey- we both bought helmets, for track day & 4wheeling..... but I guess I was a lil bit too late for the 4wheeling part.

And are we meeting at Tri-state or meeting somewhere nearby and caravanning? I am assuming we are going at 4ish or earlier then? Thanks Very Happy
PONYGRL
PONYGRL
Car washer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

http://www.stangbangerz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 15th 2009, 5:48 pm

We are meeting at Kmart in Newport at 3:00 and leaving from there around 3:15.
If that is too early for anyone you can just meet us there.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid July 15th 2009, 10:45 pm

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it. I need to do some work to the motorcycle and its the only vehice that I would trust on a long trip.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 July 17th 2009, 12:52 am

Madonna and I are probably going to show up but we'll be a bit late. I have to make an appearence at a company picnic. Cole, is there some way we can meet up? Ride the bike part way and then hop in with us? Is Jeff going? Can you catch a ride with him. I haven't heard from him in over a week. We'll stay till the bitter end. I normally don't leave a track till I see who won or it rains out.

QED
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel July 17th 2009, 3:33 am

Howie stopped by a little bit ago. He said he's going.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith July 17th 2009, 5:19 am

FalconEddie1964 wrote:Madonna and I are probably going to show up but we'll be a bit late. I have to make an appearance at a company picnic. Cole, is there some way we can meet up? Ride the bike part way and then hop in with us? Is Jeff going? Can you catch a ride with him. I haven't heard from him in over a week. We'll stay till the bitter end. I normally don't leave a track till I see who won or it rains out.

QED
my moneys on vickers
and king of the road id say joey takes all
any takers ?

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 17th 2009, 11:20 am

I email the track to let them know we are for sure coming. This is whatI got back.

GATES OPEN AT: 4:30 PM WE RUN FROM 5 PM TIL 9 PM. AS OF NOW THE WEATHER LOOKS GOOD, BUT KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED ANYWAY!!!!

PAT

P.S. THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 17th 2009, 11:21 am

Is 3:15 too early? should we wait until 3:30? maybe 3:45???? I know some want to get there early to get racing fuel across the street.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 July 17th 2009, 3:08 pm

I'd say hit the highway around 3:30. That gives an hour to get there to get fuel and get in line at the gate without rushing around. Thanks Kenny but I just hope to break it in with a few easy passes and work out any bugs there may be.
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 July 17th 2009, 3:47 pm

i got my nos i think after i take ronl hall down i will take joey down.lol What a Face
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 July 17th 2009, 10:06 pm

jbs10 wrote:i got my nos i think after i take ronl hall down i will take joey down.lol What a Face
uh oh! I was waitin on the smack talk to start. Lol. I'm ready for whatever pulls up beside me! Win, lose, or draw I will have fun. Lol. P. S. my first couple shake-down passes don't count so don't try for a free win now. Lol
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith July 17th 2009, 10:13 pm

magicman_1968 wrote:I'd say hit the highway around 3:30. That gives an hour to get there to get fuel and get in line at the gate without rushing around. Thanks Kenny but I just hope to break it in with a few easy passes and work out any bugs there may be.
a normal persons Ida of a easy break in pass 14 and up joeys Ida of a couple easy passes 10.09s lol
Ronnie's Monte vs the s10 of johnny's
joey vs everyone
Steve stew vs Steve wickers
who else

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith July 17th 2009, 10:16 pm

i cant challenge mustang girl she done blasted my (BEEP) in wilder last month
jonathan i challenge your v8 against my beat to hell over and over 6 banger w dry rotted tires on it ??? and a trunk full of subs
trust me i got less money then u do so bring it

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3