{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~

4 posters

Go down

Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~ Empty Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~

Post by JRiggs April 22nd 2009, 4:59 pm

Clermont County Fairgrounds ~ Owensville Ohio ~ Same fairgrounds were they host Pumpkin Run Nationals
This Saturday April 25th.
I pulled this from the clermont county fairgrounds website, I have no clue on the time or cost. I searched the fastiques car club website, that website was like visiting a ghost town.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~ Empty Re: Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~

Post by RebStew April 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm

John H will be going up and setting up with the Scooby van. I was going to post this and it slipped my mind. I had breakfast with Jerry from the Fastiques a few days ago. Nice guy. I'm not sure I will be able to make it. It matter how the rest of the weekend goes and what I get done.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~ Empty Re: Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~

Post by RustyKarr April 24th 2009, 7:59 pm

What time does it start?

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 24th 2009, 9:37 pm

Starts at 7:30am, cruise in starts at noon, Vendor spots $20 bucks each, Public and cruise in FREE.....come out, enjoy the day, I'll be there in the Scooby van...with some fine parts to sell...and if you didn't know, I am a member of the Fastiques Rod & Customs of Sothern Ohio......

John

Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~ Fastiquesswap2009

Last edited by falconwagon62 on April 24th 2009, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr April 24th 2009, 9:40 pm

Cool, I'll probably be seeing you.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 25th 2009, 2:32 am

we will be at the Cracker Barrel at 6:30am off of I-275 and Milford Parkway, find the Scooby van and come on in!!!!

John
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr April 25th 2009, 5:43 pm

falconwagon62 wrote:we will be at the Cracker Barrel at 6:30am off of I-275 and Milford Parkway, find the Scooby van and come on in!!!!

John

That was a good breakfast except for you stealing my gravy. :!: Didn't really find anything at the swap meet but still was a good time. I left a little early but have other things to do.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 25th 2009, 11:24 pm

RustyKarr wrote:
falconwagon62 wrote:we will be at the Cracker Barrel at 6:30am off of I-275 and Milford Parkway, find the Scooby van and come on in!!!!

John

That was a good breakfast except for you stealing my gravy. :!: Didn't really find anything at the swap meet but still was a good time. I left a little early but have other things to do.

Steal...not me.....we had a good time, could have sold the scooby van 3 times....

thanks for coming....

Fastiques Rod and Custom Swap Meet ~ April 25th ~ Club-1
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down