{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Time for everything.

2 posters

Go down

First Time for everything. Empty First Time for everything.

Post by JRiggs April 5th 2009, 6:02 am

Ryan Schmidt you will be so proud... lol

The Riggs Family went to florence speedway tonight and it was AWESOME as my boy would say. Tyler loved it, Mackenzie didnt care for it to much. And the baby girl Hanna absouletly WENT CRAZY OVER IT. she didnt wanna leave. she sat there and ate popcorn like she was at the movies. A friend i went to high school with runs stock modified and was suppose to run tonight. He was disqualified along with 10 others for running an aluminum intake manifold. he said it was suppose to be a cass iron intake... Well I enjoyed myself today from the action at the swap meet and the action at the speedway i am wore out. Not to mention i have 10 lbs of dirt in my eyes, teeth, hair, nose, etc. etc. Now im going to go fight over who gets in the tub first...
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

First Time for everything. Empty Re: First Time for everything.

Post by LRS30 April 6th 2009, 2:56 am

A little dirt in the face is good for youm I hear chicks in Holly-Wierd pay big money for mud facials....Next week will be a good time weather permiting.. LAwrenceburg opens up..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down