{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frame

3 posters

Go down

Frame Empty Frame

Post by junkyard junky March 21st 2009, 1:52 am

Well I was looking on ebay Wed night and came across a 64 buick in Ms for sale for $500. I've been looking for a frame for my 64 pontiac convertible. I called the guy to ask how the frame was and I couldn't get an answer out of him. I just went and looked the aucton and and it has ended before the time was up. I thought I found a frame but with me in school and not be able to go get something right then and there, its hard for me to find one. Crap like this just makes me want to sell everything and buy one car ot two cars. There is a guy in WI that has some 64 convertible frames but he wants $1400. Hopeing to get a shipping container and just the car in it so I don't have to be reminded all the time of it.

Please keep your eyes out for any 64-64 gm convertible cars. I may also take a 2dr hartop frame as well.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Frame Empty Re: Frame

Post by xycho_wraith March 21st 2009, 7:53 am

i will keep an eye out

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 March 22nd 2009, 8:41 pm

I'd like to fine one for my 54 so i could start on the frame and suspension and still have a car to drive while I get the underpinnings done...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky March 23rd 2009, 12:52 am

I'll keep an eye out for one.

junkyard junky
1000 post club