{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tranny for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOL

3 posters

Go down

Tranny for sale  SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOL Empty Tranny for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOL

Post by RsvBill January 26th 2009, 1:32 am

Well I wanted to keep this but here is my needs. My Uncle whom I purchased my tranny engine ect from , is eat up with cancer and the doctors have told us he will not make the spring the bad part is he did not tell anyone until Saturday. He can not afford his Meds so I am trying to pitch in and help...... I only want $100.00 for the tranny all cleaned up sand blasted painted and ready to install TH350.

If you or anyone you know is intrested let me know I will even deliver it with in 20 miles.

Again this is only to help him get the meds he needs.

a person can be on ss but they will only cover a portion of the needs lets see where Barack is now?

thanks Bill

Last edited by RsvBill on January 26th 2009, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Tranny for sale  SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOL Empty Re: Tranny for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOL

Post by falconwagon62 January 26th 2009, 2:14 am

Hey Bill,

I'll take it and give me a call, so i can figure how to get the funds to ya...

John 513-312-8799

RsvBill wrote:Well I wanted to keep this but here is my needs. My Uncle whom I purchased my tranny engine ect from , is eat up with cancer and the doctors have told us he will not make the spring the bad part is he did not tell anyone until Saturday. He can not afford his Meds so I am trying to pitch in and help...... I only want $100.00 for the tranny all cleaned up sand blasted painted and ready to install TH350.

If you or anyone you know is intrested let me know I will even deliver it with in 20 miles.

Again this is only to help him get the meds he needs.

a person can be on ss but they will only cover a portion of the needs lets see where Barack is now?

thanks Bill
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Tranny for sale  SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOL Empty Re: Tranny for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOL

Post by RustyKarr January 26th 2009, 2:36 am

Another quick sell. Hope ya didn't mind me giving out your number.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr January 26th 2009, 2:38 am

If it'd been a 700r4 or a 4l60(E), I'd been all over it. Guess I should have the 2 extra ones I have looked at.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down