{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sewing table is finally going to be built

+3
40standard
6-71Kid
junkyardjeff
7 posters

Go down

The sewing table is finally going to be built Empty The sewing table is finally going to be built

Post by junkyardjeff January 24th 2009, 12:50 am

I am down to working 4 days a week so its time to make some side money so next week I am going to build the sewing table in the basement,I dont have a key to where I work so I need a place to work at home. I am going buy the material saturday and will start on it monday and then I can start to redo the interior in the 37 soon.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

The sewing table is finally going to be built Empty Re: The sewing table is finally going to be built

Post by 6-71Kid January 24th 2009, 1:03 am

Cool let us know when you want to start doing some side work.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918

Back to top Go down

The sewing table is finally going to be built Empty Re: The sewing table is finally going to be built

Post by 40standard January 24th 2009, 1:47 am

I need 2 door panels for my 57 wagon rear doors

40standard
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 24th 2009, 7:30 am

Cool!!
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel January 24th 2009, 4:35 pm

It's about time Jeff Very Happy . Let us know when your ready for business!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff February 4th 2009, 1:40 am

I knew I should of inspected the sewing machine before building a a table as sitting down the damp basement has not been kind to it,the drive belt rotted off and the table top is also rotted so it might be time for another sewing machine. I am going to check on craigslist and see what I can find and will call the sewing machine repair shop and see what can be done.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 4th 2009, 2:50 am

That stinks
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 4th 2009, 1:59 pm

Well, you got that FANCY table so now your committed. You'll have to get a machine.

Did ya hear anything from the Merc people?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff February 5th 2009, 12:00 am

All might not be lost with the old singer as I called a sewing machine shop and to get the timing belt replaced and tuned will be a little over a hundred and a new table top will be about 80,the motor still works so I will repair it and get it going,I built the new table 8 inches taller then the sewing machine so I will have to build a platform to set the sewing machine on and then put some 4X4s between the machiner and platform to get it even with the new table so back to home depot. I need a tall table to work on so my back does not hurt or I would of built it even with the sewing machine,its going to be a couple weeks before its done. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 12th 2009, 4:58 pm

Jeff if you are interested in doing some door panels let me know. I was going to take Amy's 57 to see what they would charge to do the 4 door panels. If you would rather do the job I'll hold off till you get set up. If not it's no biggie. Just let me know.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 2nd 2009, 5:32 am

Did you ever get everything set up?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff April 2nd 2009, 6:01 am

I have not got the sewing machine back from the shop and I have been too busy at work to call and see if its done plus I still need to add some lights in the basement.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 2nd 2009, 5:14 pm

Let me know if you need some help with the lights. I do a little electric work.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous April 2nd 2009, 10:01 pm

RebStew wrote:Let me know if you need some help with the lights. I do a little electric work.

Is that why you have no hair? LOL
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 3rd 2009, 1:10 am

Mr. Fabulous wrote:
RebStew wrote:Let me know if you need some help with the lights. I do a little electric work.

Is that why you have no hair? LOL
nope that is from the kids
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous April 3rd 2009, 5:11 pm

I don't think they'd buy that!

My mother always said you either had hair or brains (When she wanted us to get a haircut) but I guess you've proved her wrong. flower
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 3rd 2009, 5:24 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:I don't think they'd buy that!

My mother always said you either had hair or brains (When she wanted us to get a haircut) but I guess you've proved her wrong. flower
The ol' timers also said the grass doesn't grow on a busy path so I guess that was right. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 April 3rd 2009, 6:33 pm

Last edited by big dogs 42 on January 27th 2010, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous April 3rd 2009, 11:30 pm

big dogs 42 wrote:If your bald in the front your a thinker If your bald in the back your a lover If your bald all the way you think your a lover No

lol!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down