{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1999 Saturn LS2 CHEAP MUST SELL

Go down

1999 Saturn LS2 CHEAP MUST SELL Empty 1999 Saturn LS2 CHEAP MUST SELL

Post by vettespd00 January 22nd 2009, 2:56 pm

I had this car listed for much more last week must sell asap I will sell it for 1600. It is a 1999 Saturn LS2 that runs great. it does have a lot of miles at 200k, it was driven from lexington to cincy every day for work for 2 years. i recently drove it on a trip and had no issues. it has a brand new battery (less than a month old), new exhaust, new tune up and new brakes. this is a GREAT DAILY DRIVER!!! No issues. THE BEST CAR PRICED TO sell and need it gone I am guessing it will be gone within a couple days so call me at 859-609-6462 I will be working so its best to call me. thanks Mark
i have pics to email
vettespd00
vettespd00
Car washer

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

1999 Saturn LS2 CHEAP MUST SELL Empty Re: 1999 Saturn LS2 CHEAP MUST SELL

Post by vettespd00 January 23rd 2009, 4:00 am

SOLD thanks
vettespd00
vettespd00