{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubba and Uncle Scoobies Meet and Greet

3 posters

Go down

Bubba and Uncle Scoobies Meet and Greet Empty Bubba and Uncle Scoobies Meet and Greet

Post by Mr. Fabulous January 6th 2009, 3:15 pm

From The HAMB:

SUNDAY, SUNDAY , SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAN 18TH

Well its official the 4th annual "Uncle Scooby" HAMB meet and greet is on.
Join us Sunday afternoon from 12:00 to 4:00 or so for a lunch and meet and greet.
Scoob has done this meet for the past three years at his house and due to too much ebay shit at his house we are having it at the world famous spam kitchen " Bubbas Trailer Park and Hot Rod Shop"
Run around Sue will be cooking her famous chile and the Bubba group will have beer steamed hot dogs and the top secret "bubba relish and hot sauce" to include Tie rods famous pear salsa by the gallon.

ALL hot rods driven that day get a free bottle of Bubbas Hot Sauce to take home.
All out of state hot rods get a free t-shirt ( while they last) and a bottle of hot sauce.
Join us for lunch ,some serious bench racing and maybe a movie or two.
We will be showing the 2008 Road Rocket Rumble on the shop door.
Rain or shine this is the place to spend your sunday afternoon Jan 18th Indianapolis Indiana.

Bubbas Hot Rod Shop
30G Gasoline Alley
Indianapolis Indiana 46222
317-247-6322 let er ring we do answer the phone sometimes.

Jeff and I went over there two years ago and had a good time. Might be fun to caravan over for this.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Bubba and Uncle Scoobies Meet and Greet Empty Re: Bubba and Uncle Scoobies Meet and Greet

Post by 40standard January 12th 2009, 11:44 pm

I'll be there

40standard
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Bubba and Uncle Scoobies Meet and Greet Empty Re: Bubba and Uncle Scoobies Meet and Greet

Post by RebStew January 16th 2009, 9:27 pm

unless I change my mind I'm going to sit this one out. Everyone I've talked to is not for sure they are going because of the cold so I'll be here at home I guess...
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down