{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help locating a work space...

2 posters

Go down

Help locating a work space... Empty Help locating a work space...

Post by Cratethis December 20th 2008, 12:45 am

Hi all. Well I am on the look out for someplace to work on my stuff. All I have is a parking pad out behind my house and could really use a place to do projects. Especially over the winter.

I am looking for a single car garage in or close to the Newport area. I figure these things get rented out easier from word of mouth, rather than people advertising them. So I'm hoping someone on here might be able to help.

I say single car because I figure that will be cheaper, but a double car garage would be cool too.

Thanks for looking!

Benjamin
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Help locating a work space... Empty Re: Help locating a work space...

Post by RebStew December 20th 2008, 1:50 am

Nelson Gosney had a one car for rent for 125 a month but it didn't have electric in it yet. Nelson's number is
750-8044 call between 9 and 5. You can tell him that you got the number from Steve Stewart if ya want. It may help. He has all kind of rental property and stuff comes up all the time. I've rented two garages from in within the last five years.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down