{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC 55-57 chevy

2 posters

Go down

Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC 55-57 chevy Empty Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC 55-57 chevy

Post by tiresmoke55 November 8th 2008, 12:53 pm

Sticking these on here for a friend,,
He has a set of Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC that fit 55-57 chevy,,,, They still look like new,, cost almost $500 at jegs he wants $150 for them,,
I would like to have them on the shelf my self but just cant swing the extra cash right now...

Pretty good deal,, He trades

Also he has another set of BBC headers for a 80's olds or monte if interested Cool
tiresmoke55
tiresmoke55
Scrounger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC 55-57 chevy Empty Re: Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC 55-57 chevy

Post by RebStew November 8th 2008, 2:59 pm

tiresmoke55 wrote:Sticking these on here for a friend,,
He has a set of Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC that fit 55-57 chevy,,,, They still look like new,, cost almost $500 at jegs he wants $150 for them,,
I would like to have them on the shelf my self but just cant swing the extra cash right now...

Pretty good deal,, He trades

Also he has another set of BBC headers for a 80's olds or monte if interested Cool
are these the kind that go over the frame rails and you run the pipe on the outside of the frame?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC 55-57 chevy Empty Re: Hooker Super Comp Headers For a BBC 55-57 chevy

Post by tiresmoke55 November 8th 2008, 4:22 pm

I dont think you would have to run these on the out side of the frame,, they should be ok,, There Not like fenderwell Headers,,,,
tiresmoke55
tiresmoke55
Scrounger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down