{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

keeping a good name

4 posters

Go down

keeping a good name Empty keeping a good name

Post by RebStew September 22nd 2008, 3:26 pm

It is not on as big a scale but for anyone who thought I was in the wrong for jumping on the guy at the Kmart cruise for drinking a few weeks ago, here ya go. Anytime a clubs name is used to sponsor or host an event it will be the clubs name that gets dumped on for who ever does the deed . Even if they are not a member. I'm not taking up for the Poor Boys at all. They should have policed their event and if they couldn't do it they should have brought in an outside source to do so.
I don't get on HAMB too much but I seen the link on and thread from another clubs forum. I know it's old but I just seen it.
Just watch yourself out there and if you want to be a scumbag at least take off your club shirt before you take a dump in someone hallway. If the club finds out someone is tagging or acting out like some of these guys did they will be ask to leave our fine family.. albino
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291415
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

keeping a good name Empty keeping a good name

Post by silveradolady September 22nd 2008, 5:13 pm

Sad I agree with you Steve. You don't have to be loud-mouthed and drunk to have a good time. Personally, I have nothing against drinking and have done my share in the past, but I have never understood why people want to get so stinking drunk that they don't even remember what they did. I just don't understand how they can class that as fun. We feel the same way about our club. One member that does something wrong can throw the wrong on the whole club. I think anyone has to remember that when they are part of any club or organization. Your actions reflect on the club or organization you are with. And what is really sad, is that it can reflect on your type of club or organization even though you didn't do anything. Just my thoughts on the matter. ⭐

silveradolady
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

keeping a good name Empty Re: keeping a good name

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 22nd 2008, 6:11 pm

Does this mean that if someone out there is shooting flames at an event (in a contolled manner and not endangering a crowd too much) they should run a "Keepers' of the flame" plaque rather than a "Scrounger" plaque? cheers Afterall this is an illegal activity in more ways than I can count. 😢

I didn't partake up in Lima but when I got home I checked and they were working. Could be trouble next week in Gas City. I'll put tape over the name on my shirt! 🐘
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

keeping a good name Empty Re: keeping a good name

Post by RebStew September 22nd 2008, 10:05 pm

nothing wrong with flame throwing unless you catch the cop on fire!
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

keeping a good name Empty flamers

Post by falconwagon62 September 22nd 2008, 11:59 pm

you guys are a bunch of flamers! Razz Shocked
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger